Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good afternoon 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,256
 Topics3,816
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)23
 Total23
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest
10. Guest
11. Guest
12. Guest
13. Guest
14. Guest
15. Guest
16. Guest
17. Guest
18. Guest
19. Guest
20. Guest
21. Guest
22. Guest
23. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair
Banned? General Discussion Started by TommyGun 0 Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 pm
by TommyGun
Banned? General Discussion Started by MrJingles 1 Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:41 am
by PTCL=RS=

Ideas & Suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> DF:BHD New Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stressin=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Jun 06, 2011

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:38 am Post subject: Idea Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

I'll  start  this  off  the  proper  way.

• Make  something  that  will  automatically  shoot  JOHN=RS=  in  the  face  as  soon  as  my  character  loads  onto  the  map.
  • Make  something  that  will  teleport  my  clay's  to  Hilander=R�=,  and  DESTROY  him.

That  shall  be  all.  Thank  you.

No  but  really,  post  any  ideas  you  have,  have  had,  or  may  have  thought  you  had  here,  as  well  with  your  suggestions.

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in
View user's profile Send Stressin=RS= a private message Send Stressin=RS= an email.
BK45=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Oct 09, 2010
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:07 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

oo  oo  oo  oo  ......  make  something  that  makes  conny  come  in  game  on  blue  team..ALWAYS...
View user's profile Send BK45=RS= a private message Send BK45=RS= an email. Visit user's website
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

sorry  mate  but  I  really  take  offence  to  the  destroy  me  with  a  clay???  lmfao

Is  there  any  way  you  can  make  the  buildings  blow  upable?

Remember  DF2,  I  loved  the  attack  and  defend,  leaving  a  load  of  satchels  around  them  hit  the  button  and  boooooommmmm  baby.

I  know  Chrissy  like  to  play  with  explosives  to.

I  know  emplacements  can  be  blown  up  but  what  about  other  objects?

Ta
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:02 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Can  we  have  personalised  clays.

At  the  moment  there  drab  green,  with  back  and  place  fron  to  enemy.

Can  we  have  things  like  on  the  front

In  your  face  Nicholas

Faizul  look  at  this

Connie,  she  left  again

Booooom  that  hurt

Others  will  come  lmao

Andy

francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

I  think   you  all  should  stop  using  drugs  or  mushrooms  muhahahah

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
View user's profile Send francky=RS= a private message Send francky=RS= an email.
Sponsor
deuces
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:37 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Can  you  put  a  tattoo  on  my  character  that  says  "|  ?  my  Barrett"?

This  one  should  be  easier...  can  you  fix  the  left  lean?

Can  you  get  a  tracking  beacon  on  map  so  everyone  always  knows  where  Connie  is?

Can  you  finish  Angle  Falls  for  us?

Serious  ones...
 The  building  demo  idea  would  be  cool.

Also  df2  used  to  let  you  set  way  points  to  share  location  with  team.   Is  that  possible?
Djakkie=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:05 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

I  wil  say  to  you  all

DONT  RUN  FAST  .........OTHERWISE  YOU  DIE  SLOWLY

Greets  Djakkie

Mcchillin=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

In  some  servers,  if  you  left  lean  it  disarms  the  player,  no  matter  if  you  are  close  to  object  or  not.
 Maybe  this  could  work  for  laying  on  uneven  surfaces,  now  that  would  be  a  trick.
 Plus  it  would  inform  that  player  why.
 You  can  always  have  it  where  if  Conny  tries  to  shoot  someone  it  will  disarm  her  when  she  pulls  the  trigger,   Laughing   Laughing
View user's profile Send Mcchillin=RS= a private message Send Mcchillin=RS= an email.
BK45=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Oct 09, 2010

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:31 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Nah,  have  it  when  conny  pulls  the  trigger  her  guns  disappear  and  she  drops  a  smoke  grenade...lol
 change  the  script  lines  in  the  notification  window  so  everyone  know  when  conny  or  andy  have  been  killed  with  a  clay...

ok  my  first  thoughts,  
 Suppressed  rifles...at  the  cost  of  no  handgun  and  nades  if  you  select  the  suppressor
 destructible  buildings....soooo  cool
 is  there  any  way  we  can  do  a  hi  def  graphics  mod???
 and  something  that  forces  everyone  to  have  the  same  ping  and  tick  time  as  the  highest  in  server.....even  the  lag  for  everyone
 auto  team  balance  that  helps  =RS=  clan  get  on  RED......promote  team  work  and  RS  V  others
 Gore  and  dismemberment  mod  (  clay  andy,  paint  the  area  red  and  bits  everywhere...Mwuhahahahaha
 Deployable  med  packs,  imagine  container  parc,  your  about  to  assault  "D"  spawn,  drop  a  med  pack  1  corner  back  and  when  you  die  the  peeps  following  can  still  have  a  chance...
 Faster  or  instant  weapon  switch  (  should  be  a  simple  script  adjustment  )  how  many  times  have  we  failed  to  med  someone  cause  it  takes  soooo  long  to  switch,  even  using  CTRL

Special  pink  camo  for  conny  so  you  know  when  your  about  to  kill  her...and  you  can  decide  if  its  worth  it  or  not

View user's profile Send BK45=RS= a private message Send BK45=RS= an email. Visit user's website
francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:29 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Muhahaha

View user's profile Send francky=RS= a private message Send francky=RS= an email.
Sponsor
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

whats  all  this  crap  about  clay  Andy  -  is  there  a  problem  with  me??   I  am  feeling  victimised,  bullied  and  being  treated  badly.

But  would  agree

A  get  the  ping  all  the  same  for  everyone  mod?   Means  we  can  hit  Deuces  without  aiming  into  next  week  haha.

minky67=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:22 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

I  worked  on  shock  n  awe  mod  many  years  ago  belieive  me  now  there  is  no  way  im  gonna  start  ripping  bhd  apart  again..........................NO
   Very Happy

BK45=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Oct 09, 2010

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:25 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Awww  Cmon  Mink,  S&A  was  awesome,  we  know  you'll  do  a  great  job....

BTW,  have  you  heard  anything  on  Eagle_eye,  
 ive  tried  to  reach  him  a  few  times  but  havnt  heard  from  him  in  ages.

TheKid83

Gender Male
Jan 24, 2015

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Is  there  a  way  to  sign  clays  which  were  placed  by  teammates?   Confused:  I  hate  it,  when  I  place  a  clay,  turn  away  and  -  BOOOOM!  -  one  of  my  mates  lets  gonna  blast  it...   Mad
BK45=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Oct 09, 2010

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:13 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Do  like  the  idea  of  team  colored  clays,  but  i  think  the  better  way  to  solve  this  would  be  to  turn  Friendly  Fire  ON......  then  we  can  all  clay  connie  and  andy  all  night  long...hehehehe

Sponsor
Pillerus_Fear66=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Dec 28, 2015

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:56 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Either  disarm  or  instant  kill  of  left  lean  or  lay  down  sounds  like  a  great  idea.   Very Happy  

Knut~Bandaid~Fear
francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:02 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

have  more  choice  of  guns  
 and  a  specia<tagg  on  hilander  s  head  to  find  him  everywhere  like  hen.k  john  rs   longrange  toolie

deuces
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Can  you  add  a  mod  where  if  I  type  something  on  website  forum  a  clay  drops  behind  Andy  in  game?   That  way  I  can  still  kill  him  even  when  I  don't  have  time  to  actually  play.

Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:09 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

You  know

So  much  negativity  here  towards  me.  It  really  isht  acceptable.  Also  it  ain't  my  fault  I  clay  so  many  people.

My  most  favourite  clay  is  this  year's.   The  first  clay  trophy  of  2016  went  to  our  very  own  koppistokie  -  aka  Harold.  

I  would  also  like  a  lag  free  deuces  in  game.  Got  no  chance  of  that  have  we.  Now  before  you  answer.  I  never  lag  everyone  else  does.

Lol

Andy

deuces
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:25 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

I  tried  to  fix  my  lag  a  few  years  back,  but  when  I  showed  up  at  Connie's  house  unannounced  during  holiday  on  no  pants  Thursday  she  called  the  cops  on  me.   So  I  was  left  with  no  other  option  but  to  return  to  the  states.     Wink

Sponsor
Pata=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Feb 22, 2011

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

Hello  2s.  Good  to  see  you,  no  pants  you  say  Very Happy
 Hope  you  stop  bye  and  play  soon.

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Mo=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 31, 2016

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:57 am Post subject: No icon Re: Ideas & Suggestions Reply with quote

CHANGE  THE  RESPAWN  MAX  TIME  TO  15!!!!!  Hard  to  defend  when  half  your  team  is  in  limbo  for  25  seconds.  

And  put  a  bell  on  Morc!  Tired  of  getting  clayed  at  1,000  +  meters!   Laughing   Laughing   Laughing

[lytebox  width=160  height=120:51277804ed]https://photos.app.goo.gl/KatSs4zwYM0xiVJ22[/lytebox:51277804ed]
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  DF:BHD New Projects Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: