Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good evening 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,260
 Topics3,818
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)18
 Total18
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest
10. Guest
11. Guest
12. Guest
13. Guest
14. Guest
15. Guest
16. Guest
17. Guest
18. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Dell laptop Technical Help Started by faststrike 1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:35 pm
by Hilander=RS=
server General Discussion Started by Actona 1 Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:26 pm
by Actona
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair

needsome help

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
r1der

Gender Male
May 01, 2012

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:42 pm Post subject: Question needsome help Reply with quote

i  need  something  to  be  able  to  play  dfbhd  whidout  cd(cose  my  cd  is  kinda  damaged  and  it  not  worck  evrey  time  )  i  ve  downloaded  no  cd  patch  but  when  i  try  to  enter  in  a  server  it  brings  the  :program  error     SYSDUMP.TXT   saved  .messege  and  it  shut  down  the  game  .   ty  for  helping  hope  to  make  it        (have  a  steady  aim  and  a  clear  shot)
CrestedNewt=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: needsome help Reply with quote

Have  you  run  the  Game  Update  under  Options?
View user's profile Send CrestedNewt=RS= a private message Visit user's Facebook: 756329056
koko
RS Postman
RS Postman

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: needsome help Reply with quote

download  deamon  tool  lite  free  and  make  a  virtual  drive
r1der

Gender Male
May 01, 2012

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:53 pm Post subject: No icon Re: needsome help Reply with quote

the  update  button  don  t  worck  is  connect  but  don  t  seems  to  do  nothing  it  says  :connecting  update  server  please  wait  .i  lefted  connect  about  2  h  and  nothing  happend  .and  the  daemon  tools  stops  at  about  30%  (or  is  just  me  not  able  to  do  things  right)  ty  �guys  
   (have  a  steady  aim  and  a  clear  shot)

Stressin=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Jun 06, 2011

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 am Post subject: No icon Re: needsome help Reply with quote

Hi,  I  know  that  this  thread  is  pretty  old  now  but  if  you  are  still  gaming  in  BHD,  and  still  need  to  use  a  CD,  perhaps  this  will  help.

Your  SYSDUMP  errors  could  be  caused  by  a  few  reasons.  In  this  case,  could  probably  be  caused  �by  having  two  of  the  same  ".exe"  file  on  your  computer  system.

I  made  you  a  step  by  step  guide,  although  the  patch  probably  comes  with  a  guide.If  so  I  hope  mine  is  better.  After  following  my  steps,  if  you  are  still  experiencing  SYSDUMP  problems,(Highly  unlikely).  Contact  me  in  PM.

Link  below:

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in
 (3rd  from  the  top.)

2.  Right  click  on  folder  and  click  extract  all.  (onto  your  desk  top).

3.  Go  to  and  open  your  Novalogic  folder  in  C  Drive/  Program  files  -  Windows  7  -  Program  files(x86).
 Open  Novalogic  folder,  open  Delta  Force  Black  hawk  Down,  right  click  on  DFBHD  and  click  copy.  (Just  in  case  this  is  not  successful,  do  not  paste  it  anywhere  yet.)

4.  Go  back  to  your  desktop,  open  up  DFBHD  No  CD  Patch  folder,  and  drag  "DFBHD.EXE"  into  your  Delta  Force  Black  Hawk  Down  folder,  a  message  will  appear,  with  an  option  to  Copy  and  Replace  file,  click  it.

5.  (Still  using  disk)  Open  BHD  and  a  error  window  will  appear  with  3  options,  (Continue,  Retry,  or  Cancel),  just  click  continue  repeatedly  until  game  opens  normally.
   If  you  use  BHD  Pinger,  go  to  server  listings.  Do  not  have  to  click  on  a  server  to  play.  At  listings  take  out  you're  CD.
   If  you  do  not  use  BHD  Pinger,  I'm  not  sure,  I  guess  go  log  into  your  nova  account,  and  go  to  server  listings,  and  then  take  out  you're  CD.

6.  After  taking  BHD  CD  out,  Exit  the  by  hitting  Esc  button,  and  clicking  exit  game.

7.  Try  opening  BHD  again  (Without  CD  ofcourse),  you  will  probably  still  get  the  error  window  with  3  options,  click  continue  repeatedly  until  game  loads  up,  and  if  all  works  and  it'll  let  you  play  single  player  and  multi  player  games.  Then  this  information  was  successful.

(If  not  successful,  Go  back  to  Novalogic  folder/Delta  Force  Black  hawk  Down,  delete  the  "DFBHD.EXE",  go  to  you're  desktop  (or  just  do  this  in  the  folder),
 right  click  and  click  paste  for  the  old  original  DFBHD  file.  Contact  me,  and  I  will  help  you  work  the  problem  out.

The  little  error  window  with  the  3  options  will  stop  after  whenever  you  reboot  you're  computer.  No  CD  patch  folders  may  then  be  deleted.

Hope  this  helps  anyone  that  looks  at  this  in  the  future.

-Stress

P.S.  Hmm.  I  probably  should  have  just  made  this  post  a  thread  of  its  own,  I  might  do  that,  I'll  think  on  it  first.

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in
View user's profile Send Stressin=RS= a private message Send Stressin=RS= an email.
Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  Technical Help Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: