Cannot download pinger & forgotten Novaworld account
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Cannot download pinger & forgotten Novaworld account Author: Spike=RS=Location: Berkshire PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 1:52 pm
    —
 Hi  all  

Barry  here,  play  as  Spike,  I've  had  to  have  my  PC  re-built  and  they  could  not  clone  drive,  so  I  have  reinstalled  game  and  update,  but  cannot  connect  via  Nova  as  I've  forgotten  account  details,  hit  forgotten  and  Nova  says  it  has  sent  me  an  email  but  nothing  arrived,  not  in  spam  either.  So  thought  I'd  download  pinger  off  this  site  but  cannot  get  that  to  work.  so  found  old  pinger  download  file  V6  off  old  drive,  installed  it  but  everytime  i  join  game  i  get  kicked  after  a  few  seconds

Any  ideas  please  ....  need  another  fix  of  RS  !!

Cheers
 Barry  (Spike)

#2: No icon Re: Cannot download pinger & forgotten Novaworld account Author: EL-CHE-MCSLocation: Valencia y Zaragoza PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 7:49 pm
    —
 Download  program  and  pinguer  from  the  download  section.
 When  you  install  pinguer,  ignore  the  error.  In  the  pinguer,  you  have  to  put  the  path  of  the  program  and  the  ports  of  the  realsniper  server.

#3: No icon Re: Cannot download pinger & forgotten Novaworld account Author: Cappy=RS= PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 7:57 pm
    —
 Barry  try  runnin  the  pinger  under  ADMIN.   Right  click  and  run  as  admin  from  icon..

#4: No icon Re: Cannot download pinger & forgotten Novaworld account Author: Spike=RS=Location: Berkshire PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 8:08 pm
    —
 Thanks  all,  have  got  pinger  working  -  I  join  RS  game  BUT  it  kicks  me  off  after  only  seconds  of  play  -  unless  I'm  banned   Sad

#5: No icon Re: Cannot download pinger & forgotten Novaworld account Author: Spike=RS=Location: Berkshire PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 8:34 pm
    —
 Tried  running  update  from  BHD  -  just  get  FTP  error  500,  invalid  port  command.  

Give  up  tonight  me  thinks  !  

Thx  for  suggestions,  others  appreciated

#6: No icon Re: Cannot download pinger & forgotten Novaworld account Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 10:45 pm
    —
 Hello  Spike  ,

Do  you  have  BHD  or  also  Team  sabre?  

when  you  start  up  BHD  from  pinger  !  what  version  do  you  have  ??   

if  you  only  have  bhd  ,  we  have  the  update  in  the  download  section  !!  but  remember  you  need  to  run  pinger  and  find  your  bhd  exe  again.

any  issues  !!  PM  me  

Morc

#7: No icon Re: Cannot download pinger & forgotten Novaworld account Author: Lima PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 9:41 am
    —
 I  tryed  the  pinger  6  and  could  not  get  it  to  work  so  I  am  back  to  the  old  Pinger  5

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1