Ping Issues (Repeatedly)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Ping Issues (Repeatedly) Author: WhisperDeath=RS=Location: California, USA PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:31 pm
    —
 Having  continuous  high  ping  issues  since  Friday.   No  network  or  PC  change  on  my  part.   I  even  rebooted  the  entire  home  network  and  PC.   I  sign  into  the  game  and  play  for  about  5-10  mins  and  then  my  ping  jumps  up  to  4000+  and  then  up  and  down  until  it  kicks  me  out.   Happens  when  I  log  in  via  Pinger  or  Nova.   Any  ideas?

Last,  some  git  signed  into  the  game  just  a  little  while  ago  with  my  name.   Why,  I  have  no  idea.   I'm  a  nobody!   LOLLLLLL.   Council,  can  you  check  the  logs  please?   You  know  where  my  IP  is  located.   The  person  also  logged  off  about  1  minute  after  I  signed  off.   

Thanks  and  blessings  y'all!

Jesse  Smile

#2: No icon Re: Ping Issues (Repeatedly) Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:04 am
    —
 Anyone  using  your  system.   They  could  be  using  your  internet  or  ghosting  you.

There  was  a  cheat  on  last  week  using  your  name.

Andy

#3: No icon Re: Ping Issues (Repeatedly) Author: sirdonaldduck PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:40 pm
    —
 I  think  that's  because  you  shoot  me  way  too  much

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1