pinger not working - socket error 11004 - cannot play
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon pinger not working - socket error 11004 - cannot play Author: Spike=RS=Location: Berkshire PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:52 pm
    —
 Update  -  forget  this  -  just  saw  post  about  the  IP  address  changing  �.  who  said  I  am  not  technical  �  updated  pinger  so  I  can  get  my  realsniper  fix  soon,  workload  permitting  !
 Still  don't  no  what  socket  error  11004  was  all  about.

Hi  all,

Spike  here,  not  been  able  to  get  on  for  a  while  now,  i  used  pinger  to  join  but  it  stopped  working  with  socket  error  11004.
 I  am  not  technical  and  cannot  work  out  how  to  fix  this.  I  tried  uninstalling  pinger  to  use  nova  but  when  firing  up  DHD  it  still  seems  to  hang  waiting  for  pinger.
 Pinger  reinstalled  but  still  cannot  connect  to  game.

Any  help  gratefully  received  as  I  am  missing  my  realsnipers  chilling  time  !  

Thanks  all  
 Barry  
 aka  Spike

#2: No icon Re: pinger not working - socket error 11004 - cannot play Author: ZR1=RS= PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:28 pm
    —
 Hi  spike  

Ignore  the  error  message  and  look  to  the  lower  section  where  a  small  pc   icon  shows  add  the  ip  in  this  section  

you  may  also  have  to  add  the  location  of  BHD   folder  which  is  in  the  options  tab  at  top  as  you  reistalled

Hope  this  helps  

ZR1

#3: No icon Re: pinger not working - socket error 11004 - cannot play Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:59 pm
    —
 Like  Dave  said  ,  Ignore  the  errors  ..make  sure  you  run  as  admin  ,  click  the  monitor  and  manually  input  the  IP.

Morc

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1