host not allows to join server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon host not allows to join server Author: FiKJudge PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:33 pm
    —
 --  The  host  is  not  allowing  you  to  join  this  server  --   This  txt  came  in  screen  when  tryin  to  join  game  ?  Yesterday  all  was  ok,  no  problems...  Can  anyone  help,  please..?  Novaworld  server,  and  other  server  too,  same  txt,  realsnipers  sniper  game...

#2: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:35 pm
    —
 Update  the  game

Use  longer  also  to  login.  Saves  you  time  if  novaworld  is  down

Andy

#3: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: FiKJudge PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:40 pm
    —
 It  is  updated,  got  a  new  comp  and  all  games  and  it  worked  ok  for   couple  weeks  until  now...?

#4: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: FiKJudge PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:41 pm
    —
 What  is   -  longer  login  -  for  saving  time  +

#5: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:32 pm
    —
 Pinger  h�  means.   
 Join  Server  when  nova  is  down
 Download  it  on  our  website

#6: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:33 pm
    —
 Andy  is  from  scotland
 Excuse  him.   Muahahahaha

#7: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: john=RS=Location: USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:10 am
    —
 FIKJudge  hi,
                                        I  am  john=RS=   I  am  the  reason  that  you  can  not  get  in  the  game.  I  was  playing  the  game  yesterday  under  the  name  Red.  You  came  in  the  game  and  ran  in  tot  the  hills  I  started  shooting  at  you  and  you  layed  down  in  the  hill  and  start  looking  for  me.  You  have  plated  here  for  a  long  time  a  now  the  rules  of  no  laying  in  the  hills.  If  I  was  you  I  would  follow  the  rules  or  all  the  time  not  just   when  you  see  are  RS  member  in  the  game.  If  you  can  not  you  will  be  banned  again.  I  will  remove  the  ban  this  time.  Please  follow  the  rules.  Thank  you  !   And  thank  you  for  visiting  the  website  and  the  game  server.  

John=RS=   "AKA  Red  "

#8: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: adnosLocation: ferizaj PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:09 pm
    —
 Hi  all  my  name  is  Adnos  [ACE]
 i  was  playing  tonight  in  RS  server  and  without  warning  i  got  kicked  ,  and  when  trying  to  rejoin  it  says
 this  host  not  allowing  you  to  join  their  server!
 may  i  know  the  reason  why?

#9: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:21 am
    —
 Firstly

Open  up  your  own  post.  Don't  use  someone  else's.

Your  probably  banned  for  laying  or  leaning.

Maybe  you  should  think  what  you  do  in  game  prior  to  posting  up.

Laying  on  uneven  ground  of  left  leaning  are  now  bannable   events

Good  luck

Anxy

#10: No icon Re: host not allows to join server Author: adnosLocation: ferizaj PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:47 am
    —
 sorry  thought  this  was  the  topic  for  this  kind.
 i  didnt  do  any  of  those  and  still  got  baned  btw  they  can  let  the  ban  
 noteven  gonna  give  it  a  try  anymore
 thanks

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1