0xc0000022 Error on Starting Game After New H-Drive Install
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon 0xc0000022 Error on Starting Game After New H-Drive Install Author: maverick=RS= PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 am
    —
 After  I  installed  a  new  hard  drive  the  game  wouldn't  load  giving  an  error  code  of  0xc0000022,  I  found  this  fix  that  sorted  it  out.

Thanks  to  cboath11  on  the  Steamcommunity.com  forum  for  the  advice.

From  what  I  have  read  this  will  work  for  Windows  8,  8.1  and  10.

Open  Control  Panel

Click  on  Programs  and  Features.

Upper  Left  click  "Turn  Windows  Features  On  or  Off".

When  the  list  populates  find  Legacy  Components,  you  might  have  to  scroll  down.

Click  the  tiny  PLUS  to  the  left  of  Legacy  Components.

There  is  Direct  Play  item  in  there  and  make  sure  it  is  CHECKED.  Click  OK.

Windows  will  have  to  configure  itself  and  follow  the  directions  to  reboot.

#2: No icon Re: 0xc0000022 Error on Starting Game After New H-Drive Inst Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:50 pm
    —
 :idea:

#3: No icon Re: 0xc0000022 Error on Starting Game After New H-Drive Inst Author: Mo=RS= PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 pm
    —
 Good  info!  I  will  be  moving  to  Windows  10  on  the  new  computer.  Saving  this  one!

#4: No icon Re: 0xc0000022 Error on Starting Game After New H-Drive Inst Author: Klaatu=RS=Location: The Small Blue Planet PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:53 pm
    —
 Sounds  to  me  like  an  incomplete  O/S

Save  your  self  a  lot  of  head  scraching  mo,
 and  get  a  version  win7  64  bit  sp1  it  will  be  quicker  then  win  10  and  its  tried  and  tested  not  like  Windows  10,  which  was  never  beta  tested  by  microsoft,  but  by  the  good  company  folks  whom  changed  over  to  win  10  ,thats  why  it  was  "Free",  and  of  course  its  has  a  higher  number  Smile  Smile  much  like  having  a  go  fast  line  on  your  car,  its  does  nothing  to  help  the  car  but  looks  good,  
 And  now  for  "Cortana"  which  can  take  up  to  75  %  of  system,  which  has  little  to  do  with  the  running  of  win10  more  to  monitor  your  keyboard  and  actions  on  the  web  and  personal  data  on  line  and  off  line.  bless  the  agency's  hand  in  hand  with  microsoft,  
 I  would  give  windows  10  another   year  at  least  before  even  trying  it  out,  by  that  time  it  could  be  running  as  good  as  windows  7  64  bit  pro  we  hope,  but  that  all  depends  on  mircosoft  pulling  there  finger  out  "pop"  and  correcting  all   the  failings  that  are  included  in  Win10,  Including   "Cortana".

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1