Can't launch game in W10 64bit
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Can't launch game in W10 64bit Author: Albert11CSLocation: Castellon PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:10 pm
    —
 Hello  everyone!

I  wanted  to  play  some  games  and  I  keep  getting  this  error:  

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in

Translated:  

{L_QUOTE}:                
C:\Program  Files  (x86)\NovaLogic\Delta  Force  Black  Hawk  Down\binkw32.dll  is  not  designed  to  be  executed  in  Windows  or  has  an  error.  Try  installing  the  program  again  via  the  original  ways  of  installing,  or  get  in  touch  with  the  admin  of  the  system  or  the  maker  of  the  software  to  get  help.  State  of  the  error:  0xc000012f                

I  tried  reinstalling,  restarting,  and  It  only  worked  the  first  time  after  I  installed  the  game,  as  soon  as  I  reopen  it,  I  start  getting  that  error.

Greetings  Smile

#2: No icon Re: Can't launch game in W10 64bit Author: pete_the_sleepy=RS= PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:14 pm
    —
 Have  you  tried  to  
 "right  click"  icon  DFBHD
 at  the  bottom  you  select  "characteristics"  or  something..
 then  select   "compatibility"  second  tab
 here  you  can  select  various  things  Like  admin  etc.

#3: No icon Re: Can't launch game in W10 64bit Author: Albert11CSLocation: Castellon PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:14 pm
    —

pete_the_sleepy=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
Have  you  tried  to  
 "right  click"  icon  DFBHD
 at  the  bottom  you  select  "characteristics"  or  something..
 then  select  �"compatibility"  second  tab
 here  you  can  select  various  things  Like  admin  etc.                

Yes.  I  forgot  to  mention  I  also  tried  compatibility  mode  on  XP,  7,  as  well  as  running  it  as  administrator  (+  compatibility).  I  don't  think  I  may  have  missed  something  but  I  can  try  again.

#4: No icon Re: Can't launch game in W10 64bit Author: pete_the_sleepy=RS= PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:14 pm
    —
 Found  this:

If  you  have  it  installed  under  c:\program  files\,  try  another  place.  Some  older  applications  (and  games)  have  problems  with  UAC.
 You  need  full  administrator  access  to  write  to  the  program  files  folder  (no,  it's  not  good  enough  to  be  logged  on  with  a  user  with  administrator  privileges).  

This  is  why  many  programs  fail,  as  they  try  to  write  to  their  install  folder.

#5: No icon Re: Can't launch game in W10 64bit Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:32 pm
    —
 The  best  copy  ur  old  bhd.  And  install  it  on  ur  new  pc  son

#6: No icon Re: Can't launch game in W10 64bit Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 pm
    —
 Get  rid  of  Windows  10  Its  a  absolute  joke.

That  should  solve  your  problem.  

Regards,  

BeeChyy

#7: No icon Re: Can't launch game in W10 64bit Author: silver-sniperLocation: Saltash Cornwall PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:10 pm
    —
 Hi  only  just  joined  this  forum  today  seen  your  post  and  would  like  to  say  that  I  am  running  W10  64  bit  had  the  same  prob,  over  came  it  by  installing  DFBHD  pinger  running  that  as  admin  and  not  had  a  problem  since,  good  luck

#8: No icon Re: Can't launch game in W10 64bit Author: Djakkie=RS= PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:57 pm
    —
 Me  to  did  solved  it  2  days  ago  just  as  Silver  sniper  told  here  and  it  worked.

greets  Djakkie=RS=

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1