Windows 10 Booting error
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Windows 10 Booting error Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:23 pm
    —
 So  i  installed  windows  10  today,  my  computer  then  restarted  and  would  not  boot  up  at  all.  Its  now  saying  Hard  drive  disk  failure  and  wont  recognise  y  Hard  drive  anywere.

The  drive  was  there  no  less  than  5  minutes  previous  so  im  sure  its  down  to  the  W10  update.

Any  brainiac  on  here  any  good  with  this  kind  of  thing,  any  help  would  be  greatly  appreciated.

Kind  Regards.

Dane.

#2: No icon Re: Windows 10 Booting error Author: Djakkie=RS= PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:46 pm
    —
 Sorry  to  hear,  can''t  you  go  back  to  a  menu  uninstal  W10  and  get  back  to  youre  first  windows  version  you  had.

Think  you  cant  come  in  at  al.

It  s  not  a  problem  to  work  with  Windows  10  we've  installed  it  and  no  problems  sofar.  
 exept  that  i  cant  use  my  startup  button  at  the  moment,  this  problem  can  be  solved  to  repair  it  with  a  back  up  fom  a  few  days  back.

for  sofar  good  luck  with  it  

Greets  Djakkie=RS=   Arnold

#3: No icon Re: Windows 10 Booting error Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:07 am
    —

Djakkie=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
Sorry  to  hear,  can''t  you  go  back  to  a  menu  uninstal  W10  and  get  back  to  youre  first  windows  version  you  had.

Think  you  cant  come  in  at  al.

It  s  not  a  problem  to  work  with  Windows  10  we've  installed  it  and  no  problems  sofar.  
 exept  that  i  cant  use  my  startup  button  at  the  moment,  this  problem  can  be  solved  to  repair  it  with  a  back  up  fom  a  few  days  back.

for  sofar  good  luck  with  it  

Greets  Djakkie=RS=  �Arnold                

Thats  exactly  what  i  did,  just  rolled  back  to  my  previous  version,  but  my  computer  is  still  trying  desperatlly  tryiing  to  upgrade  it  to  W10.

Bottom  line,  W10  sucks  !!   Wink  

Thanks  for  your  input  Djakkie  !!   :roll:

#4: No icon Re: Windows 10 Booting error Author: Pillerus_Fear66=RS=Location: Bergen PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:55 pm
    —
 Windows  latest  downgrade  Windows  10  is  booting  technology  back  to  Windows  ME.  It  is  a  shortcut  to  build  a  WIN  based  OS  over  to  a  TAB  format  shocking  crappy  results.  If  possible  I  would  install  my  old  WIN  XP  again...but  since  support  is  gone  it  is  not  safe  anymore.  

Hope  it�s  sorted  Dane     Sad

#5: No icon Re: Windows 10 Booting error Author: Djakkie=RS= PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:06 pm
    —
 I  ve  now  installed  an  original  FREE  windows  ten  and  al  things  work  properly  now.
 Startup  was  crashed  so  bad  that  repai  wont  work.

Last  week  reinstall  the  pinger  and  it  solved  now.

When  you  do  the  update  to  10  some  programs  wil  stay  and  cause  touble  after  a  while.
 Go  to  the  internet  and  try  t  get  a  free  copy  of  10  dont  pay  for  it  cause  it  must  be  free.  Caause  youre  update  is  free  to.
 Just  google  around  or  ask  some  friends  who  are  skilled  to  do  that  for  you.

(  my  son  repaired  it   hes  ICT  worker)

Greets  Djakkie=RS=

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1