Problems to join BHD Game?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Problems to join BHD Game? Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:11 am
    —
 Hello  all  BHD  player  Very Happy  

when  you  have  problems  to  join  BHD  game  until  now  so  here  are  little

helps  :  CachNuke  ,  this  program  clean  your  cachefolder  and  you  can  join

the  game  again  through  Novalogic.

BHD  Pinger    :for  using  Pinger  is  a  little  help  

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

CachNuke  and  BHD  Pinger  you  can  download  in  our  downloadsection.

So  I  hope  it  help  you  to  come  back  on  our  server  Very Happy    Very Happy  

Have  fun

Conny  (PTCL=RS=)

#2: No icon  Author: Henk=RS=Location: Assen PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:47 pm
    —
 Good  job  Conny.

#3: No icon  Author: kokoLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:50 pm
    —
 :idea:

#4: No icon Re: Problems to join BHD Game? Author: Djakkie=RS= PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:56 pm
    —
 Hi  Conny

Link  doesnt  exist  enymore

Djakkie=RS=

#5: No icon Re: Problems to join BHD Game? Author: Klaatu=RS=Location: The Small Blue Planet PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:16 pm
    —
 All  these  professor  have  been  looking  for  the  missing  link  for  years,  and  we  have  it  on  the  Realsnipper  web  site  Razz

#6: No icon unable to play bhd as im having problem with resolution Author: tingtong PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:35 pm
    —

Henk=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
Good  job  Conny.                
     Hi  its  been  a  long  time  since  i  have  been  on  here.  im  glad  to  be  back.  I  am  currently  having  problems  with  bhd  my  resolution  test  is  failing  everytime   any  suggestions  ??

#7: No icon Re: Problems to join BHD Game? Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:49 pm
    —
 Hey  ,

bad  GFX  driver  mate...  what  used  to  do  was  open  the  dfv  file  with  note  pad  and  look  for  the  resolution's  with  0  next  to  it  change  it  to  1  then  save

#8: No icon Re: Problems to join BHD Game? Author: tingtong PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:27 pm
    —
 Hey,   Joker

I  have  tried  all  that  but  still  says  resolution  test  failed,   I  am  running  win  10  also  a  radeon  r580  gpu  i  have  tried  allsorts  followed  instructions  and  ideas  from  the  forums  googled  it  you  name  it  i  have  tried  it..

i  thought  it  might  of  been  my  gpu  but  all  drivers  are  completely  up  to  date.  i  have  just  been  refunded  for  my  purchase  on  steam  but  i  have  a  hard  copy  of  bhd  and  team  sabre.

just  would   love  to  play  the  game  again  i  used  to   have  a  right  laugh  with  you  guys  on  RS  clean  fun  the  banter  was  awesome.

Regards,  Tingtong      (   Adz     )

#9: No icon Re: Problems to join BHD Game? Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:05 pm
    —
 have  tried  running  as  admin  ?  maybe  try  combatability  settings  to  xp?

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1