Teamspeak
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Teamspeak Author: predatorbihLocation: Zenica PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:18 pm
    —
 Can  someone  explain  to  me  how  to  access  on  Teamspeak...step  by  step...Although  my  English  is  terrible,  I  want  to  be  tested  for  how  it  looks  ...  I  hope  that  not  all  Englishmen  LOL

#2: No icon Re: Teamspeak Author: Chrissy=RS=Location: Portsmouth, England PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:07 pm
    —
 If  you  are  on  about  the  RS  team  speak  Mirza,  its  invite  only,  sorry  about  that..

#3: No icon Re: Teamspeak Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:44 pm
    —
 Yes  sorry

#4: No icon Re: Teamspeak Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:56 am
    —
 He  might  be  wanting  to  go  on  teamspeak.

Or

He  might  want  help  ti  get  his  ts  working.

#5: No icon Re: Teamspeak Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:41 am
    —
 There  used  to  be  a  quick  guide  on  the  forums  but  not  quite  sure  where  it  has  disappeared  to.

The  easiest  and  quickest  way  would  be  to  use  the  quick  connect  option  and  put  in  the  IP,  password  and  your  username.

But  like  chrissy  said,  it  is  invite  only  here  at  Real  Snipers.

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1