I lost dfbhd CD but I want to play...HELP
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: Complicity I lost dfbhd CD but I want to play...HELP Author: predatorbihLocation: Zenica PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:51 pm
    —
 Can  anyone  via  TeamViewer  to  send  me  a  game  or  installed  ...I  just  have  confidence  in  Conny  ...  only  with  her  consent  I  will  give  ID  and  password...I  hope  it  is  not  impossible

PREDATOR>BiH<  aka  Mirza  Leto

#2: No icon Re: I lost dfbhd CD but I want to play...HELP Author: BLAZELocation: Leeds PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:00 am
    —
 you  can  use  a  NO  CD  file.....you  just  overwrite  it  with  the  original  dfbhd.exe  in  your  bhd  install  folder  then  your  good  to  go....sometimes  you  get  an  error  when  using  the  NO  CD  file  saying  ''No  CD  in  Drive''  just  click  ''CONTINUE''  as  many  times  till  it  goes  off  then  game  will  load  up  n  run  as  normal.....ill  send  you  the  link  to  download  it  via  PM

#3: No icon Re: I lost dfbhd CD but I want to play...HELP Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:33 pm
    —
 Yes  use  nocd  its  the  best
 Never  prob  with  the  game

#4: No icon Re: I lost dfbhd CD but I want to play...HELP Author: predatorbihLocation: Zenica PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:49 pm
    —
 there  was  a  little  misunderstanding  but  I  managed  to  solve  the  problem  ...  thanks  for  your  concern

#5: No icon Re: I lost dfbhd CD but I want to play...HELP Author: BLAZELocation: Leeds PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:15 pm
    —
 glad  you  solved  it...see  you  on  the  server  mate   Very Happy

#6: No icon Re: I lost dfbhd CD but I want to play...HELP Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 am
    —
 no  cd  =  never  offered  (2)  clay  donut  

Wink  

now  thats  a  challenge

next  non  =RS=  member  who  clays  me  with  evidence  (  video  )   becomes  =RS=  (  as  long  as  council  approves  )

muahahahaha  ...im  running  now  !!!  cu  in  the  ki****e  server   Evil or Very Mad  

Morc

#7: No icon Re: I lost dfbhd CD but I want to play...HELP Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:27 am
    —
 What  i  do  is  mount  the  ISO  of  BHD,  never  a  cd  is  needed  then,  dont  even  know  where's  mine  lmfao.
 Then  also  nocd  patch  is  needed.

Perry

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1