Problem about joining RS server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Problem about joining RS server Author: Dukon PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 pm
    —
 hey  mates
 im  *Du!*  and  i  have  a  problem  with  new  bhd  lobby  (novaworld.cc)
 When  i  get  enter  on  RealSnipers  server  ,  I  get  redirected  to  another  server  (!THB  Murders  On)  ,  and  i  see  the  IP  and  Port  and  is  the  same  as  realsnipers  server
 How  do  I  get  enter  on  your  server?

Thanks  so  much  guys!

#2: No icon Re: Problem about joining RS server Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:30 pm
    —
 Hello  Dukon,

use  this  pinger
Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

and  all  will  be  fine   Wink  

Conny  (PTCL=RS=)

#3: No icon Re: Problem about joining RS server Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:18 pm
    —
 Ask  and  conny  will  know.   She  s  our  queen  muhahahahh

#4: No icon Re: Problem about joining RS server Author: BLAZELocation: Leeds PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:04 am
    —

francky=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
Ask  and  conny  will  know.  �She  s  our  queen  muhahahahh                

a  turtle  queen....lol

Smile

#5: No icon Re: Problem about joining RS server Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 am
    —
 LOL

I  am  sure  you  were  banned  for  shooting  farncky  to  much?

andy

#6: No icon Re: Problem about joining RS server Author: Dukon PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 am
    —
 yes  ,  i  used  before  Pinger  6.0  ,  i  will  use  again  for  solve  the  problem
 thanks  guys  Smile

#7: No icon Re: Problem about joining RS server Author: SpookssdLocation: Belgrade PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:35 pm
    —
 Hello,  I  just  finished  upgrading  the  games,  you  know  who  can  help  me  with  the  settings  to  get  to  the  server?

#8: No icon Re: Problem about joining RS server Author: sk1nny=RS= PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 am
    —
 You  need  to  add  the  server  to  the  pinger  manually  as  unless  you  have  a  Nova  World  2  login  it  doesn't  refresh.

The  IP  is  81.19.209.129
 Port  is  17479

Good  luck  and  have  fun  getting  shot!

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1