Play BHDTS after a long time
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Play BHDTS after a long time Author: timeless PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 pm
    —
 Hi  Guys,

i  have  6  year  BHDTS  experience  but  i  havent  played  since  3  years.  I  am  father  now  and  havent  the  time  to  play.  But  sometimes  i  am  in  the  mood,  escpacially  when  the  wife  and  baby  are  sleeping,  to  play  a  bit  BHDTS...long  distance  tactial  sniping  Smile..yes  i  miss  it.  

Always  when  i  try  to  play,  i  dont  get  the  game  working.  I  have  installed  pinger  6  and  a  updatet  bhdts  version.  When  i  add  your  IP  in  the  pinger,  the  starup.html  in  the  bhdts  folder  is  changed  but  its  not  possible  to  connect.  

Do  you  have  any  step  by  step  tutorial?  Please  help  me,  i  cant  wait  to  play  again.

thank  you  so  much

#2: No icon Re: Play BHDTS after a long time Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 pm
    —
 i  hope  all  work  soon  timelless   somebdy  will  help  you  soon  on  the  website  
 welcome  back
 francky

#3: No icon Re: Play BHDTS after a long time Author: timeless PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:23 pm
    —
 Hi  Franky

thank  you  for  the  warm  welcome.  I  already  figured  it  out.  Pinger  6.0  and  joiner  doenst  work  for  me.  My  solution  was  the  pinger  5.0.

cu  in  my  scope  Smile

#4: No icon Re: Play BHDTS after a long time Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm
    —
 Hello  Timeless,

welcome  back  in  BHD  world  and  welcome  to  our  site  Very Happy  

I  hope  to  see  and  shoot  you  soon  on  server.

Conny  (PTCL=RS=)

#5: No icon Re: Play BHDTS after a long time Author: Chrissy=RS=Location: Portsmouth, England PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:09 pm
    —
 Hello  Timless  and  welcome  back  to  BHD...  Very Happy   Very Happy  
 When  you  updated  the  game  did  you  update  it  2  times?  if  not  then  you  need  to  or  
 you  won't  be  able  to  play.

#6: No icon Re: Play BHDTS after a long time Author: Sol=RS=Location: Home PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 am
    —
 Welcome  back  to  BHD,  look  forward  to  seeing  and  shooting  you  in  the  server

#7: No icon Re: Play BHDTS after a long time Author: Sarge PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:45 am
    —
 Welcome  back  and  shoot  ya  soon

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1