Pinger or Game CD
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#26: No icon Re: Pinger or Game CD Author: OnlyOne=RS= PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:43 pm
    —
 since  nothing  else  is  working  is  there  anyelse  i  can  do?????

#27: No icon Re: Pinger or Game CD Author: Chrissy=RS=Location: Portsmouth, England PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 pm
    —
 Did  you  update  the  game  2  times?

#28: No icon Re: Pinger or Game CD Author: BriDawg=RS= PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:38 am
    —
 Hrm.  I  don't  understand  why  you  don't  just  delete  the  game  completely.  Clear  your  registery  with  CCleaner.  Then  re-install  the  game.  Then  go  to
Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in
 and  get  the  update.  Then  get  the  No-Cd  exe.  Then  change  assets.cd  to  C:.  Then  download  the  pinger  (or  I  can  send  it  to  you  over  a  messy).  Re-install  the  pinger  after  uninstalling  it  and  clearing  the  registry.  Then  go  to  the  pinger  file  and  change  the  properties  of  the  exe  to  run  as  administrator  (and  you  have  to  log  into  novaworld  occassionally  so  it  will  refresh  when  you  open  it).  And  lastly,  if  you  have  done  all  this  and  you  still  can't  get  the  pinger  to  work.  Then   Shocked

#29: No icon Re: Pinger or Game CD Author: OnlyOne=RS= PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:50 am
    —
 Chrissy  i  update  the  game  from  DF  Barracks..Dawg  i  also  run  TS  on  the  game  as  well  The  game  was  removed  since  yesterday.  I  always  restart  the  puter  after  i  install  the  game  and  uninstall  the  game

#30: No icon Re: Pinger or Game CD Author: OnlyOne=RS= PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:53 am
    —
 What  i  had  to  do  was  look  for  the  DFBHD  exe.  File  so  i  can  use  the  Pinger  now  its  working,  I'm  back  in  the  saddle  again  Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2