help in joining game server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon help in joining game server Author: datgolani PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:00 pm
    —
 Hi  Guys,  
 I  would  like  to  know  why  I  can�t  get  on  your  game  server  ?
 Thanks  for  help.  I  use  the  pinger  to  get  in  the  game.
 datGOLANi-1s1k-

#2: No icon Re: help in joining game server Author: sk1nny=RS= PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 am
    —
 What  message  do  you  get  when  you  try  to  join?

#3: No icon Re: help in joining game server Author: PointBlank PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:52 am
    —
 Hi,  could  i  have  the  IP  info  for  the  pinger  please  so  i  can  add  the  server.  thanks  regards  PointBlank

#4: No icon Re: help in joining game server Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:05 am
    —
 just  remember

IN  the  RS  server  you  will  die  more  than  once.   It  is  a  known  fact  that  soem  will  die  more  often  than  once.   there  is  a  rumour  that  if  you  die  more  than  once

RS  council  dont  care  and  they  laugh  at  getting  killed  more  than  once.

If  you  get  clayed  you  will  also  die,  i  found  out  when  i  pissed  connioe  off  lmao

but

One  thing  that  wont  happen  in  RS  server  is  you  wont  get  banned  for  killing  to  many

LMAO

#5: No icon Re: help in joining game server Author: Sol=RS=Location: Home PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:12 pm
    —
 You  are  banned  from  the  server,  and  will  stay  banned.  Same  applies  to  all  the  members  of  1s1k

#6: No icon Re: help in joining game server Author: datgolani PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 pm
    —
 Can  I  ask  why  am  I  banned  and  Why  is  the  whole  squad  banned  ?  I  use  to  play  here  some  time  ago  and  never  had  an  issue.  You  can  ask  Snakebyte.
 I  would  appreciate  an  honest  response.

#7: No icon Re: help in joining game server Author: Sol=RS=Location: Home PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:05 pm
    —
 I  have  sent  you  a  pm

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1