Game kicks me off the Sever
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Game kicks me off the Sever Author: OnlyOne=RS= PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 pm
    —
 From  time  to  time  my  BHD  game  kicks  me  off  the  sever  and  i  have  no  clue  why  its  doing  thet?

#2: No icon Re: Game kicks me off the Sever Author: Chrissy=RS=Location: Portsmouth, England PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm
    —
 Maybe  your  ping  goes  too  high  for  the  server,  it  happens  to  me
 sometimes...  Very Happy

#3: No icon Re: Game kicks me off the Sever Author: Sol=RS=Location: Home PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 pm
    —
 It  happens  with  certain  maps  aswell  Jim

#4: No icon Re: Game kicks me off the Sever Author: GarfSter=RS=Location: Essex PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:44 am
    —
 System  dump  maybe  I  get  it  now  and  then  when  I'm  swimming  out  of  my  depth...

#5: No icon Re: Game kicks me off the Sever Author: Mcchillin=RS= PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 pm
    —
 Water  glitches,  map  glitches,  and  Conny  'PTCL=RS='  pushing  wrong  button  at  times  and  punting  people,  happens  all  the  time.
 The  last  one  is  the  worst  because  she  lies  and  says  she  didn't  do  it.  All  the  while  she  is  laughing  at  them!!!  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil  

Just  be  careful  not  to  make  her  mad!!!!  LOL

Just  kidding,  the  first  2  and  pings,  are  what  happens  most  of  the  time.  Chrissy  gets  punted  because  she  so  laggy,  lol!!!!!!  Very Happy   Very Happy

#6: No icon Re: Game kicks me off the Sever Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 am
    —

Mcchillin=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
Water  glitches,  map  glitches,  and  Conny  'PTCL=RS='  pushing  wrong  button  at  times  and  punting  people,  happens  all  the  time.
 The  last  one  is  the  worst  because  she  lies  and  says  she  didn't  do  it.  All  the  while  she  is  laughing  at  them!!!  Twisted Evil  �Twisted Evil  �Twisted Evil  �Twisted Evil  �Twisted Evil  �Twisted Evil  �Twisted Evil  �Twisted Evil  �Twisted Evil  

Just  be  careful  not  to  make  her  mad!!!!  LOL

Just  kidding,  the  first  2  and  pings,  are  what  happens  most  of  the  time.  Chrissy  gets  punted  because  she  so  laggy,  lol!!!!!!  Very Happy  �Very Happy                

Make  Connie  Mad???

na  just  says  she  and  Chrissy  are  OAPs  and  or  either  keep  her  busy  (supposidly)  killing  layers???

always  think  first  and  say  something  later

btw  is  really  funny  past  few  days  on  TS.

Andy

#7: No icon Re: Game kicks me off the Sever Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 am
    —
 TS  is  always  hilarious  ,  good  job  conny  didnt  hear  me  swearing  !!!  i  blame  SOL  <---  

Morc

#8: No icon Re: Game kicks me off the Sever Author: MeltymanLocation: South Wales PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 pm
    —
 Its  happening  to  me  also,  after  about  5  seconds  i  get  kicked

#9: No icon Re: Game kicks me off the Sever Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 pm
    —
 Jon  you  need  the  update  from  the  game  Wink  

Conny

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1