Character choose >> Green camo
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Character choose >> Green camo Author: BLACKMETAL-SNIPER PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:57 am
    —
 Hi,  im  new  here  and  i  have  a  question,  may  be  a  stupid  question...  but  let´s  go...
 I  have  seen  lots  of  players  using  the  same  character  as  of  this  avatar  site  (  the  guy  with  the  speaking  balloon  I  PLAY  AT),  and  i  want  to  know  how  to  choose  him,  because  i  only  can  choose  the  defaults  Delta  Force  desert  and  the  SAS  desert  characters...
 I  think  is  a  good  suit,  better  tactical  use  of  dark  areas...
 Thanks  for  the  attention!

#2: No icon Re: Character choose >> Green camo Author: Wheezy=RS= PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:17 am
    —
 I  think  your  speaking  of  the  uniform  that  we  play  the  game  in......

I  believe  there  are  only  the  two  versions.....SAS  and  DBHD  guys........
 I'm  not  sure  if  the  sniper  and  the  cqb  have  different  uniforms......but  I  do  believe  its  only  the  two  choices.....

hope  this  answers......

#3: No icon Re: Character choose >> Green camo Author: randomLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm
    —
 This  avatar  cant  be  chosen,  you  can  only  see  him  in  game  as  opponent  from  the  other  team.

#4: No icon Re: Character choose >> Green camo Author: BLACKMETAL-SNIPER PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 am
    —
 Then  the  other  team  sees  me  like  the  guy  in  the  avatar?  Like  to  represent  always  the  other  team?

#5: No icon Re: Character choose >> Green camo Author: Wheezy=RS= PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:08 am
    —
 exactly

This  is  a  snap  shot  of  the  other  team  -  

You  look  like  this  to  them

#6: No icon Re: Character choose >> Green camo Author: BLACKMETAL-SNIPER PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:02 pm
    —
 Now  i  finally  understand,  thanks  for  the  answers!

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1