Questions to ACP?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> DF:BHD New Projects

#1: No icon Questions to ACP? Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:44 pm
    —
 When  you  have  any  problems  or  questions  to  ACP  please  go  here  :
Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

Thank  you

Conny
Last edited by PTCL=RS= on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: Toolkit=RS= PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 pm
    —
 Tnkx!
 did  the  2nd  post  on  their  forums  Very Happy
Last edited by Toolkit=RS= on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: Son_Of_IPL-RS- PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 am
    —
 Okay,  I  just  went  to  their  website,  tried  to  make  an  account,  but  the  one  thing  I  could  not  enter  is  the  code  at  bottom.   Because  I  can't  see  it  for  some  reason  >.>

So  here  is  my  problem,  I  went  to  install  it,  halfway  through,  I  got  this  :(

Uploaded  with  

I  get  the  jist,  i  don't  have  something  installed.  Any  Help?

#4: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: Toolkit=RS= PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:24 pm
    —

Son_Of_IPL-RS-  @  Mon  Aug  30,  2010  9:17  am  wrote:                
Okay,  I  just  went  to  their  website,  tried  to  make  an  account,  but  the  one  thing  I  could  not  enter  is  the  code  at  bottom.  Â  Because  I  can't  see  it  for  some  reason  >.>

So  here  is  my  problem,  I  went  to  install  it,  halfway  through,  I  got  this  :(

Uploaded  with  

I  get  the  jist,  i  don't  have  something  installed.  Any  Help?                

The  Notice  u  see  in  your  screen  is  of  (.NET  Framework  4  for  project  intercept  program)
 "A  Failure  occurred  attempting  to  install  the  .Net  Framework  4  Client"
 it  gives  an  error  that  .net  framework  cannot  be  installed.  link  provided  below  is  an  offline  installer
 u  need  this  to  run  Project  Intercept.

I  see  u  are  working  on  Windows  XP.  To  install  .NET  Framework  4  u  need  to  have  Service  Pack  3  installed!

#5: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: Son_Of_IPL-RS- PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 pm
    —
 Thx  Very  much  Thomas  Smile

#6: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: Incantatrice PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 pm
    —
 I  can't  open  the  forum  on  that  website  =(
 I'm  logged  in  but  when  I  try  to  click  in  one  of  the  slides,  it  doesn't  work..

#7: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: dremation PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:14 pm
    —
 The  main  site  and  the  forum  are  two  different  accounts.  Make  sure  you  have  registered  on  the  forums  as  well.

#8: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: LOTUS7Location: USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 am
    —
 Playing  through  BHD  log  in  does  this  Anti  Cheat  affect  going  into  any  other  server  I  play  in,  because  2  of  the  other  anti  cheat  programs  screwed  the  game  up  in  server  that  did  not  use  this  program  .  Also  do  u  have  to  give  it  Admi  wrights.  Does  it  kick  you  out  of  the  game  like  the  last  anti  cheat  we  used  did.(laying  on  flat  spots)  3  and  you  where  gone.I  wasn't  the  only  1  on  the  squad  that  got  kicked  because  of  that.It  still  kills  me  you  guys  think  I  might  cheat  nice  compliment  but  sill.

LOTUS7

#9: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 am
    —

LOTUS7  @  Thu  Sep  02,  2010  2:22  am  wrote:                
Playing  through  BHD  log  in  does  this  Anti  Cheat  affect  going  into  any  other  server  I  play  in,  because  2  of  the  other  anti  cheat  programs  screwed  the  game  up  in  server  that  did  not  use  this  program  .  Also  do  u  have  to  give  it  Admi  wrights.  Does  it  kick  you  out  of  the  game  like  the  last  anti  cheat  we  used  did.(laying  on  flat  spots)  3  and  you  where  gone.I  wasn't  the  only  1  on  the  squad  that  got  kicked  because  of  that.It  still  kills  me  you  guys  think  I  might  cheat  nice  compliment  but  sill.

LOTUS7                

hmm

what  it  doesnt  do  is  stop  people  shooting  through  the  hills??

pity

#10: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: Toolkit=RS= PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:17 pm
    —

LOTUS7  @  Wed  Sep  01,  2010  2:29  am  wrote:                

LOTUS7                

it  doesnt  need  admin  rights.
 it  runs  without.
 Anti  Cheat  Protection  is  our  main  concern.  

Your  question  about  laying  can  be  found  here
 click  on  this  link:  

.NET  Framework  4  can  be  found  here  (necessary  to  install  ACP)

Greetings  Thomas

#11: No icon Re: Questions to ACP? Author: LOTUS7Location: USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 pm
    —
 What  about  playing  in  other  servers  with  this  program  and  other  servers  not  running  the  anti  cheata.  The  old  anti  cheat  programs  they  were  running  would  srcew  your  game  up  if  you  played  in  other  servers.Does  it  lagg  your  computer.I  know  the  rules  about  laying  don't  need  to  read  them.  Just  want  the  facts  .Don't  feel  like  downloading  the  game  over  again  after  they  find  out  this  1  is  a  bomb  also.

Real Snipers Website Community -> DF:BHD New Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1