Our site and a mobile phone ???
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Our site and a mobile phone ??? Author: DRED=RS=Location: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:33 pm
    —
 Hello  all.
 I  have  a  question.  I  bought  a  new  mobile  phone  Samsung  Wave  S  8500.  Really  cool  phone.  It  has  a  new  system  called  the  Bada.  When  I  wanted  to  connect  to  the  wifi  with  our  website,  unfortunately,  encountered  a  problem.  Dolfin  browser  does  not  display  the  website.  I  have  a  similar  problem  in  the  MIO  palmptop  with  Windows  Mobile  5.0  which  is  the  normal  IE.  Does  our  site  works  on  these  operating  systems?  Where  is  problem  ?

Slawek

#2: No icon Re: Our site and a mobile phone ??? Author: neelix=RS=Location: portsmouth PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:42 am
    —
 I  have  it  working  on  my  htc  windows  mobile
 can't  play  the  game  tho  too  small

#3: No icon Re: Our site and a mobile phone ??? Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:36 pm
    —
 I  havent  got  the  mobile  phone  redirect  fully  working  properly  yet,  but  here  is  the  link  for  the  mobile  version   :cont:  

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

This  is  going  to  change  soon,  when  i  find  some  time  inbetween  talking  to  the  love  of  my  life  and  working  hard  lol

#4: No icon Re: Our site and a mobile phone ??? Author: Toolkit=RS= PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 am
    —
 works  good  on  iphone  safari

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1