starting up problems
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon starting up problems Author: shiftyLocation: catterick garrison PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 am
    —
 hi  guys,  shifty  (old  SV:)  here.  iv  had  to  buy  another  copy  of  dfbhd  and  ts  and  have  not  been  able  to  get  n,  prob  1,  sometimes  it  sysdumps  when  trying  to  connect  to  a  server.  prob  2,  only  allows  me  to  remain  in  a  server  for  30  and  then  kicks  me  out  and  prob  3,  when  in  the  server  i  can  see  the  wpn  but  not  me  holding  it  as  if  my  rifle  is  floating  in  the  air,  any  help  would  be  really  appreciated.  thanks  guys

#2: No icon Re: starting up problems Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 am
    —
 Hello  Shifty,

reinstall  the  game,  make  sure  you  have  the  right  update  (BHD  &  TS).

This  is  all  what  I  can  say,  I  hope  it  will  help  you.

Conny  (PTCL=RS=)

#3: No icon Re: starting up problems Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:42 am
    —
 Hey  Shifty

Try  reinstalling  the  game  like  conny  said  ,  but  do  bhd  install  first  ,  then  update  it  ...we  dont  use  teamsabre  as  a  rule  ,  but  once  yer  bhd  is  running  smoothly  then  itll  be  ok  to  upgrade  to  ts.

Glad  to  see  an  old  SV  member  back  on  the  scene.   :Perfect:  

Morc

#4: No icon Re: starting up problems Author: shiftyLocation: catterick garrison PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:31 pm
    —
 thanks  cnny  and  joker,  will  try  that  now,  thanks  for  the  help.   there  are  still  1  or  2  of  us  around  jker  lol   i  tink  izzy  and  shamus  are  still  acive  in  1sk1snipers.  of  all  the  games  this  is  still  one  of  the  tops  if  not  the  top.  hop  to  see  you  guys  n  me  sights  soon  lol

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1