TS Password
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon TS Password Author: Hitman PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 pm
    —
 Would  it  be  possible  to  get  the  TS  please?

#2: No icon Re: TS Password Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:36 pm
    —
 yes

#3: No icon Re: TS Password Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm
    —
 You  see  there  is  a  funny  thing  on  the  left  side  of  the  website  looks  like  this:

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

#4: No icon Re: TS Password Author: Ice=RS=Location: Manchester PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:04 am
    —
 Stright  to  the  point  Danny     Smile   Smile

#5: No icon Re: TS Password Author: Hitman PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 am
    —
 TY  missed  it.

#6: No icon Re: TS Password Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 am
    —
 Smile   Smile  

Our  memeber  are  str  2  the  point  !!!

Morc

#7: No icon Re: TS Password Author: Wheezy=RS= PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 am
    —

Joker=RS=  @  Tue  Mar  09,  2010  8:34  am  wrote:                
Smile  Â  Smile  

Our  memeber  are  str  2  the  point  !!!

Morc                

No  messin  around  at  all  !!

:affraid:   :affraid:   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: TS Password | **Sent from realsnipers mobile** Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:40 pm
    —
 Yeap  no  point  beating  about  the  bush  Razz  

**Sent  from  realsnipers  mobile**

#9: No icon Re: TS Password Author: Hitman PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 pm
    —
 Don't  wanna  cause  any  fuss,  but  what  is  the  chance  of  getting  the  password  for  TS.   This  is  the  second  time  i  have  requested  it  via  the  link  on  the  left  hand  side,  the  first  time  was  over  2  months  ago.

like  i  said  don't  wanna  cause  a  fuss  and  if  for  any  reason  you  don't  want  to  give  it  out,  thats  ok,  just  need  to  know  and  i'll  stop  asking.

Regards  Hitman  -   :peace:   :peace:  see  you  in  the  game

#10: No icon Re: TS Password Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 pm
    —

{L_QUOTE}:                
Don't  wanna  cause  any  fuss,  but  what  is  the  chance  of  getting  the  password  for  TS.   This  is  the  second  time  i  have  requested  it  via  the  link  on  the  left  hand  side,  the  first  time  was  over  2  months  ago.                  

Yeah  i  didnt  want  to  tell  you  you  already  had  it,  because  i  assume  you  would  have  kept  the  email  with  the  password  in,  because  i  know  you've  been  on  TS  before  so  you  already  have  the  password,  but  hey

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1