problems with pinger
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon problems with pinger Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:56 pm
    —
 Hello  =RS=
 Im  Justin.  i  play  as  oneTime  on  ya  serer  but  lately  i  cant  use  pinger  >.<
 Would  be  nice  if  someone  could  tell  me  was  up?....  when  i  load  it  up  it  just  says  failed  to  connect  to  sever,  but  my  friend  is  using  it  fine,  i  know  i  can  add  Ip`s  manualy  but  i  want  to  be  able  to  refresh  it...  any  help  would  be  great  :]

#2: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: Sol=RS=Location: Home PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:06 pm
    —
 Log  in  to  novaworld  website,  then  log  back  out,  pinger  will  refresh  for  a  while,  but  its  only  a  quick  fix

#3: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: renegade01Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 pm
    —
 Hi  guys,  I  havnt  been  on  playing  for  a  while  (my  PC  died  at  christmas)  im  only  getting  around  to  installing  BHD  now.  Anyhow  i  have  installed  the  nocd  hack,  and  have  downloaded  pinger,  and  installed,  but  still  cant  seem  to  get  pinger  to  refresh  with  the  servers.  I  have  gone  into  my  firwall  settings  and  allowed  pinger  ,  but  it  seems  as  if  it  will  not  connect.  It  gives  me  an  error  "unable  to  download  server  info,  server  might  be  down!ERROR:http/  1.0  404  not  found"   Confused  

If  any  of  you  guys  could  advise,  it  would  be  much  appreciated.  Surprisedk:   Thanks  in  advance.

#4: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: sk1nny=RS= PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 am
    —
 Have  you  logged  in  to  novaworld?  You  need  to  do  this  to  update  the  server  list,  as  explained  by  Sol  earlier

#5: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: River-Rat PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm
    —
 just  go  to  novaworld2.com  log  in.  then  ur  pinger  will  refresh'''''''''''''''''''''               
Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

#6: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: renegade01Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:36 pm
    —

sk1nny=RS=  @  Wed  Mar  24,  2010  6:52  am  wrote:                
Have  you  logged  in  to  novaworld?  You  need  to  do  this  to  update  the  server  list,  as  explained  by  Sol  earlier                

River-Rat=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
;]
 just  go  to  novaworld2.com  log  in.  then  ur  pinger  will  refresh'''''''''''''''''''''  &nbsp;  &nbsp;  &nbsp;  &nbsp;  &nbsp;

Aye  guys  thanks  for  that,  but  I  dont  suppose  you  know  of  any  other  work  arounds  that  allow  you  to  log  into  novaworld  without  a  valid  cd  key?
 Have  they  updated  this  all,  or  something  cus  it  used  to  work  fine  for  me  without  creating  a  novaworld  account.  Basically  I  havnt  got  the  CD  key  "im  using  a  back-up  copy"
 Any  further  help  or  suggestions  would  be  greatly  appreciated  as  MW2  just  isnt  the  game  I  thought  it  was,  always  come  back  to  BHD  :Perfect:

#7: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 pm
    —
 Hello  Carson,

look  here

Conny

#8: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: renegade01Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:14 pm
    —

PTCL=RS=  @  Wed  Mar  24,  2010  11:44  pm  wrote:                
Hello  Carson,

look  here

Conny                

Thats  great  Conny,  thanks,  I  will  give  it  a  go  when  I  get  back  from  work.  Nice  to  here  from  you,  I  been  away  too  long.

:peace:

#9: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: AoS-daddy PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:18 am
    —
 Dear  People  of  RS,

My  pinger  drived  me  crazy  and  a  little  help  do  i  need.  :sos:  

my  msn  is
Please  login  to  see  this  email

thanks  for  the  support   :peace:

#10: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: COBRALocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 am
    —
 btw...  
 You  must  log  in  and  log  out  at  novaworld  with  the  InternetExplorer.  And  accept  all  cookies!
 I  think  Firefox  or  Opera  will  not  work.

And  actual  a  lot  cant  refresh  the  pinger.  So  be  sure,  that  a  copy  of  the  "startup.html  (locatet  into  the  BHD  Folder)  is  at  a  save  place!

An  add  of  a  gameserver  with  its  ip  will  work.

#11: No icon Re: problems with pinger Author: Night-Sider PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:43 pm
    —
 //////  deleted  it  myself...  lol...  topic  was  1  year  old...  ill  start  new  topic

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1