Yet Another Problem :mad:
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Yet Another Problem :mad: Author: LamboJambo PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:12 pm
    —
 Yep,  its  me  and  I  have  yet  another  problem  :@  At  the  begining  of  every  game,  my  player  has  no  hands  and  his  gun  won't  fire.  
Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in
 I  have  to  exit  the  game  and  then  use  task  manager  to  close  DFBHD,  then  I  have  to  keep  running  DFBHD.EXE  until  it  works!  Please  help!
 LamboJambo

#2: No icon Re: Yet Another Problem :mad: Author: Wheezy=RS= PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:17 pm
    —
 Sounds  like  you  should  uninstall  and  then  reinstall  the  game  -  with  all  the  body  parts.

Pressing  F3  helps  adjust  your  view  of  the  player,  but  I  think  it  still  has  hands.

Make  clean  anything  on  your  computer  regarding  this  game  -  skins,  adaptions,  help  mods,  crosshairs  ...that  kind  of  stuff.

Then  you  can  have  a  clean  install  -  then  you  can  proceed  to  download  Sigurd  -  and  have  it  work  effectively

So  purge  your  game  -  and  start  fresh  -  I've  never  seen  anything  like  this  -  unless  some  sort  of  adaptation  has  been  involved.

#3: No icon Re: Yet Another Problem :mad: Author: LamboJambo PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:10 am
    —
 Thanx  Wheezy  Smile  I  clean  it  an  all  that,  it  worked  4  a  few  hours,  and  now  its  in  a  mood  with  me  again  Sad  I've  got  sigurd  and  the  only  mod  ive  got  is  NSO,  will  that  effect  it??

#4: No icon Re: Yet Another Problem :mad: Author: LOTUS7Location: USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:17 am
    —
 OK  I  had  the  same  problem  when  they  told  me  to  download  SURGARD  .  I  downloaded  it  It  didnt  work  for  me  I  have  Vista  64.  Then  I  tried  to  delete  the  program.  It  hides  files  placese  you  cant  get  to  them  and  screws  up  your  game  even  if  you  unload  BHD  then  try  to  reload  it           STOP!!!!!!!!.  Start  another  account  on  your  computer  and  reload  BHD  on  it  use  this  account  to  play  BHD.Thats  how  I  got  around  it.  

Thanks  LOTUS7  :gogo:

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1