all you boffs out their
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon all you boffs out their Author: Treble2=RS=Location: hampshire PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 pm
    —
 ok  people  i  have  changed  network  porviders.  silly  me.  i  have  now  got  a  rubbish  ping  now.  i  like  lag  but  this  is  bad.  i  can  only  kill  1  person  a  game,  nothing  has  changed  you  may  say!.  i  have  spoke  to  my  sever  provider  we  run  all  the  test  and  they  have  come  up  with  nothing.  they  said  use  the  the  dmz.  they  told  me  to  ring  netgear  my  router.  but  they  want  silly  money  and  the  phone  call  cost  loads.  being  tight  think  my  mum  must  of  been  with  a  scotsman  it  rubbbed  off  on  me.  never  did  like  the  milkman.  i  am  not  paying  for  that.  maybe  she  did.lol.  changeing  your  ip  dmz  does  that  make  a  difference?.  if  it  does  can  you  tell  me  how  to  do  it?  i  have  got  the  v5  netgear  and  not  wireless.  is  ob1  out  there  plz  help.

treble222222222

#2: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 am
    —
 The  only  thing  what  I  know  is,  if  you  reboot  your  router  this  shall  help.

Conny

#3: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 am
    —
 you  live  on  a  farm  <  nuff  said,  go  back  to  milking  ya  Goats   :gogo:   Very Happy

#4: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: granty PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:09 pm
    —
 As  Conny  said,  rebooting  router  can  help  but  have  you  downloaded/installed  latest  firmware  for  router?  Which  model  is  it?  Got  a  Netgear  router  myself  (DG834GT  -  v2)  -  no  need  to  pay  for  firmware  upgrades,  may  not  help  but  worth  a  try:

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

#5: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 am
    —
 Treble  got  trouble.

Contact  me  on  msn  or  such  m8,  worked  for  a  while  at  netgear  @  tech  support,  maybe  we  can  figure  something  out.
 And  a  firmware  upgrade  can  for  sure  do  the  trick.
 Let  me  know  m8.

#6: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: escapula=RS=Location: Spain PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 pm
    —
 dont  know.
 Manu

#7: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: Treble2=RS=Location: hampshire PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:16 pm
    —
 lol  manu

#8: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 am
    —

Treble2=RS=  @  Wed  Jul  22,  2009  9:00  pm  wrote:                
ok  people  i  have  changed  network  porviders.  silly  me.  i  have  now  got  a  rubbish  ping  now.  i  like  lag  but  this  is  bad.  i  can  only  kill  1  person  a  game,  nothing  has  changed  you  may  say!.  i  have  spoke  to  my  sever  provider  we  run  all  the  test  and  they  have  come  up  with  nothing.  they  said  use  the  the  dmz.  they  told  me  to  ring  netgear  my  router.  but  they  want  silly  money  and  the  phone  call  cost  loads.  being  tight  think  my  mum  must  of  been  with  a  scotsman  it  rubbbed  off  on  me.  never  did  like  the  milkman.  i  am  not  paying  for  that.  maybe  she  did.lol.  changeing  your  ip  dmz  does  that  make  a  difference?.  if  it  does  can  you  tell  me  how  to  do  it?  i  have  got  the  v5  netgear  and  not  wireless.  is  ob1  out  there  plz  help.

treble222222222                

if  your  mum  had  been  with  a  scotsman  she  would  have  stayed  wrere  all  to  big  to  leave  loooool

and  it  might  not  be  the  scottish  in  y7a  anyways  lool.

PS   didnt  you  know  netgear  is  in  scotland  haha

andy

#9: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:50 am
    —
 danny??

#10: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:52 pm
    —
 Ha  can't  fool  me  twice.  muahahahaha

#11: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: EL-CHE-MCSLocation: Valencia y Zaragoza PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:31 pm
    —
 Netgear  network  device.
 Right  mouse  button.
 Check  the  web  page  of  the  device.
 User  =  admin.
 Password  =  password.
 Look  if  you  see  something.
 luck

#12: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:08 pm
    —
 i  can  t  herlp  u  i  m  bad   for  that     sorryyyy

#13: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: Pillerus_Fear66=RS=Location: Bergen PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:29 pm
    —
 Still  need  help,  or  is  it  sorted  now?   :wave2:

#14: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:04 pm
    —
 Lol

#15: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: john=RS=Location: USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm
    —
 what  the  hell  this  is  2009  post?

#16: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:06 pm
    —
 shut  up  john  and  get  back  in  that  tree

#17: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: Klaatu=RS=Location: The Small Blue Planet PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:28 pm
    —
 :idea:  

High  On  Hill  There  Is  a  Lonley  Goat  Herd

#18: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:47 pm
    —
 Cool   shalla  lay  shalla  lay  shalla  lay

#19: No icon Re: all you boffs out their Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:53 pm
    —
 Yes  John.   2009.  We  were  younger.        Lol

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1