Operating system and Sigurd fix
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Operating system and Sigurd fix Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:22 pm
    —
 Ok,  so  some  people  say,  oh  i  cant  use  sigurd,  i  have  vista,  or  windows  7  or  anything  else  they  can  to  just  not  use  sigurd.

So  here  is  an  easy  option.  Im  sure  at  some  point  you  owned  a  copy  of  windows  XP,  so  why  not  create  a  dual  boot  system,  have  both  vista  and  XP,  then  you  can  run  all  the  things  that  dont  run  on  vista  on  your  XP  part  so  you  can  then  run  sigurd  and  your  game,  and  not  get  banned  from  servers  because  you  "cant  run  it"

Check  it  out,  it's  well  worth  it  :cont:  
Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

#2: No icon Re: Operating system and Sigurd fix Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:30 am
    —
 Yo  Danny  Â  :peace:  

Gr8  post,  Gr8  manual,  Gr8  idea  !!!
 Using  dual  and  triple  boot  for  years  now,  and  all  going  swell...

Danny  ur  the  man  Â  Surprisedk:  ,  push  them  all  to  Sigurd  Â  :spank:  Â  the  hard  or  the  soft  way...lmfao.

anyway  gr8  job  Danny.

P.S.  When  making  dual  boot  with  win7  and  xp,  no  need  for  EasyBCD  or  such.
 Now  running  on  XP  performance  and  Win7.
 Installed  XP  1st,  then  Win7,  Win7  makes  own  BootLoader.
 So  you  can  choose  which  partition  to  boot  with.

It  all  sounds  a  lot  of  work,  scary,  or  what  so  ever,  it  isnt,  
 When  all  done,  we  are  all  more  happy.
 You  for  having  a  smooth  XP  running  Games  only,  and  we  that  you  got  finally  Sigurd....

Good  Luck  with  it,  any  help  needed?  you  know  what  todo!!!

#3: No icon Re: Operating system and Sigurd fix Author: Nijntje=RS= PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:18 pm
    —
 Hmm  what  about  the  extra  xp  license?

#4: No icon Re: Operating system and Sigurd fix Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:10 pm
    —
 What  ya  mean,  
 dont  you  have  from  each  windows  35  licenses  ??
 LOL,  joking,  Win7  is  still  for  free,  and  XP,  i  "got"  from  somebody...whahahaha
 All  original  dont  worry,  be  happy.  Smile   Smile   Smile   :peace:

#5: No icon Re: Operating system and Sigurd fix Author: DareDevilLocation: Dronten PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm
    —
 I  think  it  is  a  great  option  :Perfect:  ,  but  I  only  own  a  vista  64bit  license  and  have  Windows  7  RC  installed.  I  personally  am  not  able  to  install  an  illegal  version  due  to  the  fact  that  my  pc  is  registered  under  my  company  and  my  company  is  linked  to  my  Microsoft  certificates  Mad  ,  I  do  not  want  to  take  these  risks  for  a  game.  Buying  a  Windows  XP  license  is  in  this  case  a  whaste  of  money  due  to  the  fact  that  I  only  have  a  problem  with  Sigurd.
 So  I  prefer  waiting  for  the  64bit  support  on  sigurd.
 But  good  thinking  and  I  think  a  lot  of  users  will  find  this  helpful.  Surprisedk:   :peace:  

Greetz  Jos

#6: No icon Re: Operating system and Sigurd fix Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm
    —

#7: No icon Re: Operating system and Sigurd fix Author: blackhawkWARRIORLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:28 pm
    —
 can  sb  send  me  the  website  of  sigurd  plz?
 i  want  to  install  it...

thx

#8: No icon Re: Operating system and Sigurd fix Author: kokoLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:53 am
    —

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1