Game Booster, great little program
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Game Booster, great little program Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:47 pm
    —

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in

Designed  to  help  optimize  your  PC  for  smoother,  more  responsive  game  play  in  the  latest  PC  games  with  the  touch  of  a  button,  Game  Booster  helps  achieve  the  performance  edge  previously  only  available  to  highly  technical  enthusiasts.  It  works  by  temporarily  shutting  down  background  processes,  cleaning  RAM,  and  intensifying  processor  performance.  That  means  you  can  keep  all  the  features  of  Microsoft®  Windows  Vista®  and  XP®  ready  for  when  you  need  them,  but  turn  them  off  when  you  are  ready  to  get  down  to  serious  business  â€“  gaming.  Game  Booster  makes  it  simpler  to  enjoy  the  latest  games  and  take  your  experience  to  a  new  level.  All  systems  go!
 The  best  part.  It's  100%  free!

Ive  been  using  this  for  about  a  week  now,  no  problems  at  all,  and  i  noticed  a  big  deference,  not  had  anyscreen  lag,  and  also  my  ping  as  been  lower.  My  ping  has  been  less  than  100ms  95%  of  the  time.  So  this  is  well  recommended  by  me.

#2: No icon Re: Game Booster, great little program Author: Chrissy=RS=Location: Portsmouth, England PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:43 am
    —
 I  had  a  look  at  that  the  other  day  on  the  system  care  thingy  I  have  
 and  wondered  about  it.  Wasn't  sure  about  downloading  it  cause  I  didn't
 know  what  it  would  do  to  my  pc.  I  might  have  a  go  in  the  next  couple  of  
 days  and  see  what  its  like.  Very Happy

#3: No icon Re: Game Booster, great little program Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 am
    —
 Cool  Danny.   :peace:  

Just  Downloaded  it,  and  will  install  in  ltr  2day  on  XP  partition,
 does  it  works  as  well  on  Win7  ??  u  know  ??
 Will  let  you  know  what  happends,  thx  m8,  gr8  job.   Surprisedk:

#4: No icon Re: Game Booster, great little program Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 am
    —
 Nice  one  danny  

i  used  this  b4  i  reformatted  and  cudnt  remember  the  proggy  name.

cheerz  mate

Morc

#5: No icon Re: Game Booster, great little program Author: Nijntje=RS= PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:58 am
    —
 Gamebooster...  not  taking  any  chances...  maybe  sigurd  gets  mad  at  me  again...  ;)

-N-

#6: No icon Re: Game Booster, great little program Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:16 pm
    —
 no  sigurd  wont  stop  it  Robin,  ive  been  using  it  for  a  little  over  a  week  now,  with  sigurd  and  havnet  been  banned.  There  isnt  anything  sigurd  could  ban  this  for,  all  this  does  is  stop  unnessesary  windows  processes  for  example,  while  you  are  playing  a  game  you  dont  need  Fast  user  switching,  so  this  program  turns  it  off,  then  when  you  hit  the  Go  back  to  normal  mode  button  it  restarts  it.  So  sigurd  really  cant  do  anything  to  sigurd  or  your  game,  except  for  improve  it  lol.

In  regards  to  windows  7,  there  isnt  anything  on  their  website,  but  i  sent  an  email  to  them  to  find  out  Surprisedk:

#7: No icon Re: Game Booster, great little program Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:32 pm
    —

{L_QUOTE}:                
In  regards  to  windows  7,  there  isnt  anything  on  their  website,  but  i  sent  an  email  to  them  to  find  out                  

Gr8  m8  thx

#8: No icon Re: Game Booster, great little program Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 pm
    —
 Well  i  got  an  email  back  nice  and  quick

Quoted  from  email

Game  Booster  is  not  designed  for  Windows  7,  so  it  might  have  some  tiny  problems  working  on  Windows  7.  I  think  that  will  be  improved  in  our  next  version.  Thanks  for  your  support  of  IObit.

#9: No icon Re: Game Booster, great little program Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:53 pm
    —
 Pssssssssssss,  thats  fast,  well  done  of  them.
 Thanks  Danny,  so  will  w8  with  win7,  installed  it  on  XP  part,  and  looks  very  nice,  will  check  it  2night  when  the  lady  is  snoring...lmao.

Good  Evening  m8     :dance:

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1