Win7 x64 and BHD ???
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 am
    —
 Hi  m8s     :peace:  

Got  a  question  or  2,  anyone  have  a  clue??
 Just  installed  win7  64bit  RC1,  BHD  runs  on  it  that  I  know,
 but  what  about  Sigurd,  pinger,  Fraps,  and  TS  ???
 Just  wanted  to  ask  before  I  start  installing  all,  and  then  run  in  to   :idiot:  issues  !!!

And  then  another  question,  just  got  a  new  power  supply  550  watt  Mustiff  
 and  1  module  of  2  gig  ddr2  667mhz.
 The  Mustiff  works  gr8,  very  quite,  but  the  memory.
 My  MoBo  supports  up  to  8  gig  of  mem,  got  4  slots,  2  in  use  for  2  seperate  1  gig  modules,  and  then  the  new  one  of  2  gig.
 Now  it  comes,  when  I  insert  the  new  one  alone,  no  probs.
 when  add  1  gig,  still  no  prob.
 when  add  2nd  1  gig,  BIOS  wont  boot.
 Doesnt  matter  which  module  in  which  slot,  tryed  them  all  in  different  ways.
 So  2  seperate  of  1  gig  works.
 And  1  of  2  gig  works.
 And  2  gig  and  1  gig  works.
 But  2  gig  and  1  gig  and  1  gig  doesnt.
 So  I  dont  manage  to  use  all  3  modules,  only  3  gig  is  accepted,  and  I  want  all  4   Sad  
 MoBo  is  the  ASUS  M2A-VM-HDMI,  maybe  someone  else  ran  in  same  probs.

Anyone  has  a  clue  what  todo  ???

Thx  infront  m8s   Surprisedk:

#2: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 pm
    —
 The  only  thing  what  I  know  is  that  Sigurd  don't  work  with  Windows7  64bit.

All  other  stuff  I  have  no  clue.

Conny

#3: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: ZR1=RS= PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 pm
    —
 Hi  Perry  
 The  mem  prob  is  the  same  as  my  ASUS  (i  think)  try  to  run  it  at  a  slower  speed  say  600mhz  and  it  will  prob  work.  There  is  a  work  around  found  it  on  a  forum  somewhere  (have  no  clue  where)

Win  7  in  my  opinion  is  muck  at  the  momment  my  32bit  has  loads  of  issues  Mad  

Hope  this  helps

Dave

#4: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:09 am
    —
 Hi  Dave  Â  :peace:  

Thx  for  reaction,  will  check  the  mem's  out  ltr  on  2day.  :dance:  
 About  win7  issues,  what  I  got  with  the  32  bit  version  is  that  he  freezes  after  a  while,
 sometimes  an  hour  sometimes  5  minutes.  Mad  
 Not  any  idea  what  causes  it,  have  been  2  days  figuring  out,  untill  win7  completly  didnt  boot  normal,  so  thats  why  I  wanna  check  the  64  bit  version.
 But  for  what,  Sigurd  doesnt  work  on  it  according  to  Conny  "thx  Conny  Â  Confused  ",  
 So  for  now  ill  stay  with  dual  boot  with  XP  performance  edition  for  BHD.

Greetings  and  have  a  nice  day  Â  :Perfect:

HELP  my  sig  wont  show...???

#5: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: DareDevilLocation: Dronten PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 am
    —
 I  have  windows  7  64  bit  as  well,  and  I  can  run  BHD,  TS  and  the  pinger.  The  pinger  needs  to  be  started  as  Administrator  otherwise  you  will  receive  errors.
 Fraps  I  don't  know  and  Sigurd  will  not  work.

Greetz  Jos

#6: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 am
    —
 Hi  Ravi   :peace:  

The  RC1  of  win7  works  full  untill  june  2010,  and  restarts  from  then  on  for  1  month  every  2  hours,  untill  you  buy  it.
 And  my  PC  doesnt  restart,  it  freezes  completly,  and  for  the  durt,  that  couldt  be,  
 just  got  myself  a  vacuum  cleaner,  small  one,  so  dust  will  go  soon.....  :dance:  

:peace:  2  All  !!

#7: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: escapula=RS=Location: Spain PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 pm
    —
 No  idea,  srry  Per.  Confused

#8: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:20 am
    —
 Hi  again  m8s     :peace:  

Issue  fixed  with  mem.
 Update  the  BIOS  to  the  most  recent  1,  with  Asus  Update  window  based,
 Have  done  those  things  more  in  the  past,  but  stopped  a  year  ago,
 because  it  killed  2  HHD  of  360  gig,  but  i  thought  this  morning,
 Dam,  just  do  it,  see  what  happends.....and....
 It  worked  out.....  Smile  

So  no  lower  speed  settings,  or  any  dust,  just  a  dam  BIOS  update.....!!!

Thx  all  for  reactions  and  such,   :lov:   ya  all,  and  cya  soon  on  da  field   :dance:

#9: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:07 pm
    —

{L_QUOTE}:                
HELP  my  sig  wont  show...???                

it  only  shows  once  per  topic,  saves  bandwidth  and  memory

#10: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:07 pm
    —
 see  this  is  my  second  post  on  this  topic  and  it  dont  show  although  it  did  on  my  first

Surprisedk:

#11: No icon Re: Win7 x64 and BHD ??? Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:10 pm
    —
 looooool,  i  didnt  know,  hihi
 Better,  much  better  that  way.

thx   :peace:

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1