Having Problems to connect to server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Having Problems to connect to server Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 pm
    —
 Hi  M8s,  :sos:  

Having  since  a  few  days  that  i  cant  connect  to  RS  server  for  many  hours,
 do  other  ppl  also  have  that,  or  is  it  my  ISP  again.......??
 R  pings  as  well  for  u  guys  very  jumpy?

:idiot:   Confused  

luna  aka  Perry

#2: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: Wheezy=RS= PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:36 pm
    —
 You  have  been  banned  for  laying  in  a  hill.......

lmao.....lololololololololololololololol.

Just  jokin  around  Very Happy   Very Happy

#3: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: Crosshairs=RS=Location: Newfoundland Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 pm
    —
 No  Perry  i  dont  have  any  problems  joining  and  my  pings  are  the  same  as  always

#4: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: egozLocation: Israel PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 am
    —
 Perry
 I  have  a  same  ,  but  i  found   a  way  around  the  problem  with  our  ISP   Mad  
 And  yes,  it's  because  of  our  mutual  ISP   Mad  
 Get  me  on  MSN,  i'll  help.
 Ilia

#5: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:20 am
    —
 Sloooooooooooooooow  down  

Yesterday  the  servercompany  had  again  probs  with  connection.

So  it  isn't  your  connection  Perry.

In  the  evening  it  was  gone  back  to  normal.

Conny

#6: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:13 am
    —
 Correct  Conny,  in  the  evening  i  could  play,  but  Ilja,  would  like  to  see  what  you  have  to  say.
 msn  is  on,  so  when  u  got  some  time....;-)

luna  aka  Perry

#7: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: CrestedNewt=RS=Location: Essex PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:01 pm
    —
 There  was  an  outage  yesterday  at  TeleHouse  which  affected  several  ISP's.  I  believe  that  several  cables  had  been  dug  up  (again)  by  the  Olympic  Contractors.

There  is  going  to  be  an  outage  between  London  and  Birmingham  from  01/05/2009  23:59:00  to  02/05/2009  06:00:00  GMT.  It  shouldn't  affect  anyone  as  alternate  routing  will  take  place  but  there  will  be  some  latency  (read  lag)  during  this  time  frame.

#8: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:15 pm
    —
 Thank  you  for  the  info  Tim   :Perfect:  

I  would  be  happy  when  I  get  this  info  from  the  server  company  :spank:   :spank:  

Conny

#9: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 am
    —
 :lov:  u  guys,  thx
 thx  for  the  info,  now  things  make  sense.....
   :spank:   :spank:   :spank:   them  Conny.........  :idiot:  

luna  aka  Perry

#10: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 am
    —
 :Perfect:   Tim  .  

Good  info  m8

Morc

#11: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: egozLocation: Israel PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:24 pm
    —
 Perry.
 Listen,  UK  problems  are  UK  problems.  We  still  have  the  ones  of  our  own  as  well.
 The  partial  solution  that  i've  found  is  to  disconnect/reconnect  the  modem  until  you  get  the  needed  IP  range.
 As  as  i  know:
 89.138  range-  not  good
 89.139  range-  not  good
 217.132  range-  not  good
 85.250  is  the  one  that  actually  works  well  even  with  UK  problems  Smile
 If  u  have  a  different  optional  ranges,  just  try  them  out  1  by  1.  If  it  will  not  solve  the  problem,  at  least  it  will  help  in  some  way  SmileSmile

#12: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am
    —
 lool

I  p[ass  the  olympic  site  every  day  going  to  work  and  back

I  will  stop  by  and  shove  my  M21  up  there  A  ss  lool  and  tell  them  ther  mucking  up  the  server.

Andy

#13: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:24 pm
    —
 Thx  Ilja....  :peace:  

Contacted  Barak  and  HOT,
 got  new  IP  starting  with  85.64.......  
 got  new  modem  from  HOT,  an  TERAYON..???
 the  connection  with  HOT  after  several  test  seems  to  be  perfect,
 only  in  my  area  there  is  a  fundamental  issue  with  many  connection,
 so  they  will  come  in  a  few  days  again  to  see  what  they  can  do.

Until  so  far  this  process  ....  lmao     

Atleast  the  Ping  in  Pinger  stays  stable  with  swing  in  between  80  and  120,
 ingame  its  90  to  250........depending  on  amount  of  GITs  online......  :dance:   

So  Again  to  all,  Thx  and  will  continue  when  i  know  more...hehehe.

luna  aka  Perry......will  become  ....luna....(tic)

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in

#14: No icon Re: Having Problems to connect to server Author: Wheezy=RS= PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:00 pm
    —
 it  didn't  say  anywhre  that  you  have  been  banned  ????

hmmmmmmm.

lolol

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1