Need help with my mic
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Need help with my mic Author: Cortina=RS=Location: Sweden PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:31 pm
    —
 :sos:  I  have  changed  the  soundcard  and  updated  the  fils  to  it  and  i  have  got  me  a  new  headset.  and  i  have  gone  thru  the  settings  on  pc  like  1000  times  but  i  cant  get  the   Mad  Â¤#&%¤  mic  Mad   to  work  HELP  ME  SOME  PLZ.  or  is  it  only  me  thats  :idiot:   :sos:

#2: No icon Re: Need help with my mic Author: CrestedNewt=RS=Location: Essex PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:21 am
    —
 Hiya,

Is  this  only  in  TS  or  Windows  as  well?  

If  in  Windows,  go  into  Control  Panel  /  Sounds  &  Audio  devices.  Are  you  using  the  correct  device  for  your  Voice  recording?  You  should  be  able  to  test  it  in  there.  It  would  need  to  work  in  here  for  it  to  work  on  TS.

Cheers
 Tim

#3: No icon Re: Need help with my mic Author: Cortina=RS=Location: Sweden PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:23 am
    —
 its  on  both.

#4: No icon Re: Need help with my mic Author: CrestedNewt=RS=Location: Essex PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:41 am
    —
 OK  Cortina,

did  you  check  "If  in  Windows,  go  into  Control  Panel  /  Sounds  &  Audio  devices.  Are  you  using  the  correct  device  for  your  Voice  recording?  You  should  be  able  to  test  it  in  there.  It  would  need  to  work  in  here  for  it  to  work  on  TS.  "?

#5: No icon Re: Need help with my mic Author: kokoLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 pm
    —
 In  y  Control  Panel  mic  you  have  there  a  optiom  mic  boost  on/of?  from  your  sound  cart  and  look  in  the  windows  sound  control  panel  2  for  the  microfoon  boost

#6: No icon Re: Need help with my mic Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:30 am
    —
 Come  on  Teamspeak  and  tell  us  what  exactly  the  problem  is  !!!!!

lol   Smile   Very Happy  

jokes  aside  !

msn  messenger  has  good  tool  to  sort  out  your  mic

if  its  a  realtek  ac97  sound  card  ,  im  afraid  it  doesnt  like  vista  .

i  bought  a  usb  Sennheisser  headset  which  has  sound  card  built  into  the  cabling  ,  and  i  just  disabled  my  onboard  and  off  i  went.

or

start  menu  -  control  panel  .  system  -  device  manager  ,  then  look  under  sound  ,  video  ,  game  devices  and  look  to  see  if  any  problems

Morc

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1