ss
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon ss Author: REDRUM PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:41 pm
    —
 [img]"C:\Program  Files\NovaLogic\Delta  Force  Black  Hawk  Down\SS00009.pcx"[/img]  why  wont  my  ss  show  up

#2: No icon Re: ss Author: Nijntje=RS= PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 pm
    —
 Could  you  grant  us  access  to  your  harddisk  so  we  can  see  the  pic?  Wink

#3: No icon Re: ss Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 pm
    —
 C:\Program  Files\NovaLogic\Delta  Force  Black  Hawk  Down\SS00009.pcx

2  problems  with  this

Number  1)  It  is  on  your  hard  drive  C:/  is  normally  your  main  HDD  that  we  cant  access,  unless  you  want  to  change  the  permissions  and  turn  off  your  firewall

Number  2)  the  picture  file  is  .pcx  which  is  not  a  compatible  image  file  for  doing  anything  with

Solutions
 First  download  the  PCX  to  BMP  converter  in  the  files  section,  convert  your  image  to  .jpg  format.

Next  upload  your  picture  to  an  image  hosting  site  or  use  the  =RS=  image  uploader

Then  put  your  [img]  [/img]  tags  and  you  link  inbetween  them  and  sorted.

May  i  also  take  this  time  to  post  that  all  this  is  coverted  in  the  FAQ  section  which  i  spent  time  updateing

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1