Sigurd Problem
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Sigurd Problem Author: caliber=RS=Location: N. Ireland. PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:07 am
    —
 Hey  all,  I  had  to  completly  wipe  my  PC  a  few  days  ago  due  to  major  virus  (I  don't  know  anything  about  it  other  than  when  i  started  up  windows  i  could  only  see  my  desktop  background).  So  a  few  frustrating  hours  at  trying  to  resolve  the  problem  I  got  one  of  my  friends  (a  complete  genious  with  computers)  to  have  a  look.  He  told  me  that  there  was  nothing  that  could  be  done  other  than  wiping  the  Hard-drive.  
 So  I  did  and  ever  since  have  been  installing  all  previous  programs  i've  had  on  it,  without  any  problems.

However  although  BHD  &  BHDTS  both  install  without  any  problems,  when  i  install  sigurd  and  attempt  to  open  it  is  says,  "corrupt  file  or  cheat  signature  found:  dfbhd.exe"
   :affraid:  

Any  ideas  on  what  this  means?  (In  Simple  Terms)
 and  what  i  can  do  to  fix  this?

Many  Thanks,  Conor     Confused  :Perfect:

#2: No icon Re: Sigurd Problem Author: kokoLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 am
    —
 instal  the  no  cd  patch

#3: No icon Re: Sigurd Problem Author: sk1nny=RS= PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:58 am
    —
 and  make  sure  you  have  updated  BHD,  you  need  to  do  2  updates  to  get  it  to  work  properly.

#4: No icon Re: Sigurd Problem Author: caliber=RS=Location: N. Ireland. PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm
    —
 Thanks  Guys!  Problems  sorted   Very Happy   :rock:     :lov:

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1