Whoopie new internet or =/
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:20 pm
    —
 Today  i  got  Confirmation  that  i  can  go  with  Be  Unlimited,
   so  no  more  Laggy  AOL,  :Perfect:  
   i  had  to  give  over  a  MAC  code  to  get  the  ball  rolling,
 they  promised  me  i  would  be  down  no  longer  than  an  hour?
 I  looked  at  the  forums  after  i  gave  the  code  and  some  peeps  waited  weeks   :affraid:
 Has  anyone  switched  isp  if  so  did  you  have  any  trouble??

my  new  upload  will  be  1.8  meg  rather  than  the  dial  up  im  on  now  lol

#2: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:33 pm
    —
 im  with  Be  as  well

15  meg  d/l  speed

Morc

#3: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:49 pm
    —

Joker=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
im  with  Be  as  well

15  meg  d/l  speed

Morc                

Np  when  you  swaped  over?

#4: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:17 pm
    —
 well  over  a  year  ago  ,  has  yer  bebox  arrived  ?

to  see  if  yer  connected  try  this

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

Morc

#5: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 pm
    —

Joker=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
well  over  a  year  ago  ,  has  yer  bebox  arrived  

to  see  if  yer  connected  try  this

Morc                

Nah  6  days  from  now  i  get  the  box,  then  they  said  it  could   take  another  6  days  to  go  live..  =/

And  its  up  to  Aol  to  how  long  they  keep  me  online  =/

#6: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: spedeLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:25 am
    —
 Dont  work  no  justin  in  server  to  day   Sad

#7: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:44 am
    —

spede-RS-  wrote  (View  Post):                
Dont  work  no  justin  in  server  to  day  ?Sad                

LooooL  only  cuz  my  football  team  was  on  tv  m8,  and  we  won

Im  back  tonight

#8: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: Sir0w-LS-Location: The Hague.070 PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:39 am
    —

oneTime=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                

Im  back  tonight                

Was  kinda  a  historical  night  for  him,  they  finally  WON  a  match   Very Happy   Very Happy

#9: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 am
    —

Sir0w-LS-  wrote  (View  Post):                

Im  back  tonight                

Was  kinda  a  historical  night  for  him,  they  finally  WON  a  match  ?Very Happy  ?Very Happy                

We  gone  totaly  of  subject,  this  about  changing  providers  of  the  Interweb

:affraid:   :gogo:

#10: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: Punisher=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 pm
    —

{L_QUOTE}:                
Was  kinda  a  historical  night  for  him,  they  finally  WON  a  match                  

maybe  off  topic  but  its  true  Very Happy   Smile   Smile   Smile   Smile   :peace:   :spank:

#11: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: MarfireLocation: Finland PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:06 pm
    —
 c'mon  Bud..  move  to  Scandinavia,  no  more  neeb  connections   Smile   :peace:

#12: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 pm
    —

marfire  wrote  (View  Post):                
c'mon  Bud..  move  to  Scandinavia,  no  more  neeb  connections  ?Smile  ?:peace:                

ya  i  wish  m8  then  we  could  hook  up  and  go  to  some  gig  and  get  drunk  too     Smile   :dance:

#13: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: Hilander=RS=Location: UK Diss PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 am
    —

c'mon  Bud..  move  to  Scandinavia,  no  more  neeb  connections  ?Smile  ?:peace:                

ya  i  wish  m8  then  we  could  hook  up  and  go  to  some  gig  and  get  drunk  too  ?  Smile  ?:dance:                

nice  women  to  mate

lololol

but  beer  expensive   :zzz:  and  tax  is  high   Mad  and  frikking  cold  in  the  winter     Laughing  but  most  of  em  have  a  summer  home  and  a  winter  home  :spank:  

andy

#14: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: CrestedNewt=RS=Location: Essex PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:40 am
    —
 Hiya  Guys,

The  only  way  to  currently  get  ADSL  2+  in  the  UK  is  to  live  in  a  metropolitan  area.  The  cost  of  the  kit  (in  the  exchange)  is  quite  high  and  there  is  a  structured  roll  out.  The  trials  were  run  in  Birmingham  early  last  year  as  BT  &  the  BBC  were  working  hand  in  hand  for  downloadable  (read  chargable)  on  demand  TV  viewing.  There  were  2  ISP's  involved  in  the  trial,  BT  &  EntaNet.

Words  of  warning  when  changing  ISP...
 1.  What  is  the  support  like?
 2.  Where  is  the  support  run  from  -  will  you  understand  the  support  engineer?
 3.  Is  it  LLU?  If  it  is,  your  response  times  for  a  line  fix  are  greatly  increased.
 4.  Check  against  the  BT  Database  about  the  ACTUAL  speeds  that  you  will  receive.

Have  a  look  at  
 to  compare  the  ISP's.  However,  BE  Unlimited  appear  to  be  a  good  provider.

Seeing  that  I  live  in  the  middle  of  the  countryside,  the  best  that  I  can  get  is  8MB!!  :-(

Cheers
 Tim

#15: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:34 pm
    —

grumpy_ipl  wrote  (View  Post):                
Hiya  Guys,

The  only  way  to  currently  get  ADSL  2+  in  the  UK  is  to  live  in  a  metropolitan  area.  The  cost  of  the  kit  (in  the  exchange)  is  quite  high  and  there  is  a  structured  roll  out.  The  trials  were  run  in  Birmingham  early  last  year  as  BT  &  the  BBC  were  working  hand  in  hand  for  downloadable  (read  chargable)  on  demand  TV  viewing.  There  were  2  ISP's  involved  in  the  trial,  BT  &  EntaNet.

Words  of  warning  when  changing  ISP...
 1.  What  is  the  support  like?
 2.  Where  is  the  support  run  from  -  will  you  understand  the  support  engineer?
 3.  Is  it  LLU?  If  it  is,  your  response  times  for  a  line  fix  are  greatly  increased.
 4.  Check  against  the  BT  Database  about  the  ACTUAL  speeds  that  you  will  receive.

Have  a  look  at  
 to  compare  the  ISP's.  However,  BE  Unlimited  appear  to  be  a  good  provider.

Seeing  that  I  live  in  the  middle  of  the  countryside,  the  best  that  I  can  get  is  8MB!!  :-(

Cheers
 Tim                

Calling  me  a  frigging  Brummie  theres  atleast  10  miles  between  me  and  Birmingham  you  git      Laughing   Laughing   Mad   Mad   Mad

#16: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 pm
    —

Hilander  wrote  (View  Post):                

ya  i  wish  m8  then  we  could  hook  up  and  go  to  some  gig  and  get  drunk  too  ?  Smile  ?:dance:                

nice  women  to  mate

lololol

but  beer  expensive  ?:zzz:  and  tax  is  high  ?Mad  and  frikking  cold  in  the  winter  ?  Laughing  but  most  of  em  have  a  summer  home  and  a  winter  home  :spank:  

andy                

This  is  what  i  like  about  Andy,  always  ready  to  pea  on  ya  fire...  lmao  Laughing

#17: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: CrestedNewt=RS=Location: Essex PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:11 pm
    —
 Well,with  me  being  a  southern  softy,  anything  north  of  Watford  is  around  Birmingham!!  :D

Oh  &  I  forgot  to  say  that  AOL  is  the  best  Virus  you  can  put  on  any  PC!!  lol

#18: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:21 pm
    —

grumpy_ipl  wrote  (View  Post):                
Well,with  me  being  a  southern  softy,  anything  north  of  Watford  is  around  Birmingham!!  :D

Oh  &  I  forgot  to  say  that  AOL  is  the  best  Virus  you  can  put  on  any  PC!!  lol                

Lmao..  ur  the  Flippin  Virus  round  here  loool  ya  Cockerney

#19: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: CrestedNewt=RS=Location: Essex PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 am
    —
 Laughing  

Perhaps  I  should  change  my  name  to  a  simple  virus  -  something  like  flu?  It  can  only  be  3  letters  long  -  can't  deal  with  big  words   Smile

#20: No icon Re: Whoopie new internet or =/ Author: oneTimeLocation: = ?? = PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:09 pm
    —

woot  woot  1st  test  and  it  looks  cool  already,  but  02  tell  me  i  got  more  to  come  over  the  next  few  days
 Cant  wait  to  play  cod5  on  ps3  now     :Perfect:

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1