Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good evening 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,256
 Topics3,816
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)23
 Total23
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest
10. Guest
11. Guest
12. Guest
13. Guest
14. Guest
15. Guest
16. Guest
17. Guest
18. Guest
19. Guest
20. Guest
21. Guest
22. Guest
23. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair
Banned? General Discussion Started by TommyGun 0 Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 pm
by TommyGun
Banned? General Discussion Started by MrJingles 1 Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:41 am
by PTCL=RS=

Multigame joining problem - stupid question

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dentay

Gender Female
Mar 14, 2015

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:56 pm Post subject: No icon Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Hi  I  know  this  is  a  stupid  question  and  I'm  most  probably  doing  something  wrong  but  is  Novaworld  down?   Everytime  I  try  to  join  a  game  it  tells  me  theres  an  error.   Been  happening  since  Saturday  and  Im  ready  to  throw  computer  through  the  window!!!
ZR1=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

votes: 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Check  out  our  help/Tech  section  and  how  to  install  the  PINGER  as  this  will  avoid  the  problems  with  Nova  :)

Dave

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in
Dentay

Gender Female
Mar 14, 2015

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:06 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

I've  already  tried  to  download  the  pinger  but  because  the  game  is  through  Steam  I  don't  have  an  exe  file  to  put  it  in  so  it  won't  download

Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Obvious  stupid  answer  lmao

Youve  been  banned  from  every  server  out  oops.

As  dave  said  use  pinger  and  you  dont  need  nova  world.
Dentay

Gender Female
Mar 14, 2015

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Thanks  for  the  insult  but  no  I  have  not  been  banned  from  any  server,  I've  only  been  playing  for  a  couple  of  months  so  thought  my  question  might  have  an  obvious  answer  that  I  didn't  know  -  thought  RS  were  a  friendly  group  which  is  why  I  asked  the  question  here.   Looks  like  I  was  wrong.

Sponsor
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Lmao  mate

We  also  are  up  for  a  joke  obvious  you  dont  like  them  lol.

Like  we  said  try  the  pinger  and  dont  worry  about  any  errors  you  get  as  these  are  not  about  joining.

Ask  for  access  to  TS  and  see  if  one  of  us  can  also  help  -  you  need  a  mic  and  headset.

Have  you  updated  the  game  recently  or  has  it  done  it  automatically.

Have  you  had  any  updates  that  could  affect   the  game.

Lastly  if  you  tried  all  above  try   a  reinstall.

Hope  this  helps.

And  the  question  was  serious  you  could  have  been  banned  from  each  server  you  tried.

Andy

Dentay

Gender Female
Mar 14, 2015

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:05 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Sorry,  lost  sense  of  humor  this  week  -  just  been  made  redundant

Thanks  for  the  help.

Because  I  purchased  the  game  through  steam  I  haven't  got  a  download  on  my  computer  and  therefore  haven't  got  a  exe  file  to  download  the  pinger  into.   Everything  was  fine  then  on  Saturday  when  I  press  join  game  it  just  comes  up  with  an  error  and  I  haven't  been  able  to  play  since.

Sorry  for  being  a  miserable  cow  -  humor  will  return  eventually  Smile

Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Dunno  how  it  works  with  steam  to  old  me  lol.

Have  you  tried  a  system  restore.

And  sorry  about  job  my  misses  started  one  today  zero  contract  then  after  four  hours  offered  another.  She  aint  git  a  clue  what  to  do.

good  luck  with  a  new  hunt  for  job.

ask  around  in  here  few  peeps  are  senior  people  and  have  helped  with  cv  writing  etc.  They  might  also  help  ya.

Andy

francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

I  understand  u  didn  tunderstand  hilander  humour  noone  understands  that  mauhahahaah

View user's profile Send francky=RS= a private message Send francky=RS= an email.
ZR1=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:01 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

i  am  not  sure  how  steam  works  so  cant  help  with  that  sorry  

I  guess  you  could  have  a  search  about  the  web  to  find  a  download  of  BHD  and  then  the  pinger  and  us  old  peeps  can  help.

If  anyone  has  any  help  with  steam  please  reply  as  it  would  be  good  to  know  for  future  problems  

And  Andy  (Hilander)  when  did  you  get  that  sense  of  humor  (i  bet  it  was  cheap  if  a  scotsman  bought  it  )  

Dave

Sponsor
TheKid83

Gender Male
Jan 24, 2015

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:31 am Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

HL  2  is  running  with  steam  and  I  got  an  icon  i  could  use  for  the  pinger  for  every  game  (HL  2,  Episode  One,  Episode  Two).  Which  OS  is  running  on  your  PC  @  dentay?
Pillerus_Fear66=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Dec 28, 2015

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:23 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Hello  kiddo....sorry  to  hear  you  were  laid  off  :-/   

Run  DFBHDPinger.exe  as  admin  and  ignore  the  error  codes  (doesn't  matter  if  you  have  5.0  or  6.0  version)  

After  startup  go  to  Options  and  select  the  following  link  as  your  STeam  BHD  folder:  C:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Delta  Force  Black  Hawk  Down\  and  select  the  DFBHD.exe  

Of  course  you  have  to  select  if  it's  a  BHD  or  BHDTS  game  you  own  and  also  change  according  to  the  station  letter  you  have  the  game/steam  installed  in.  Press  OK  to  exit.

Now  select  the  BHD  or  BHDTS  up  top  in  your  pinger.  Green/Orange  icons.  In  the  middle  of  your  screen  there  is  a  tiny  computer.  Set  this  to  IP  instead  of  Nova  Key  and  paste  in  81.19.209.129  as  IP  address.  Press  OK  to  exit.

Last  thing  you  might  want  to  do  is  select  the  DFBHDTS  (not  the  DFBHDTS  TERRANOVA)  icon  on  the  bar  above  where  you  found  the  tiny  computer.  This  will  trigger  the  game  to  start.

If  this  is  NOT  working  you  must  be  running  WINDOWS  10  or  similar.  Then  go  to
Please  login  to  see  this  link
 and  download  DFGamePathFixer.

The  Pathfixer  will  make  this  work...pretty  confident  in  that.  Bit  of  a  struggle  but  well  worth  it  in  the  end     Wink  

Be  safe  -  shoot  you  later
 Fear=RS=  aka  Bandaid=RS=  aka  Pillerus=RS=  

Wink
francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Did  sometone  tell  you  to  download  game  from  our  server  and  pinger  to  ??

View user's profile Send francky=RS= a private message Send francky=RS= an email.
Sarge
RS Postman
RS Postman

Gender Male
Oct 30, 2008

votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:05 am Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Dentay  wrote  (View  Post):                
Thanks  for  the  insult  but  no  I  have  not  been  banned  from  any  server,  I've  only  been  playing  for  a  couple  of  months  so  thought  my  question  might  have  an  obvious  answer  that  I  didn't  know  -  thought  RS  were  a  friendly  group  which  is  why  I  asked  the  question  here.  �Looks  like  I  was  wrong.                

WE  ARE  A  FRIENDLY  BUNCH,  dont  worry  about  that  toolie  Highlander  he  is  a  GIT

Hope  you  get  everything  fixed  and  we  will  shoot  ya  soon
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:27 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Check  dates  of  post  you  tools.

This  is  over  a  year  old.

Tyler,  ur  brain  is  pain  lol

Andy

Sponsor
Pillerus_Fear66=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Dec 28, 2015

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:51 am Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

Old  or  not...now  it  has  an  explanation  every  person  with  this  problem  can  use.   :beedoo:

DevilsEye
Hardly here
Hardly here

Gender Male
May 20, 2008

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Multigame joining problem - stupid question Reply with quote

use  the  link  below  if  you  still  cant  find  servers...  
 maybe  there  is  something  you  like...

Please  login  to  see  this  link

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  Technical Help Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: