Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good morning 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,258
 Topics3,817
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)23
 Total23
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest
10. Guest
11. Guest
12. Guest
13. Guest
14. Guest
15. Guest
16. Guest
17. Guest
18. Guest
19. Guest
20. Guest
21. Guest
22. Guest
23. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
server General Discussion Started by Actona 1 Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:26 pm
by Actona
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair
Banned? General Discussion Started by TommyGun 0 Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 pm
by TommyGun

that seems a little harsh guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaeos
Hardly here
Hardly here

Gender Male
Nov 21, 2012

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:02 pm Post subject: No icon that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

ok  so  i  got  killed  for  glitching  and  it  was  explained  to  me  so  i  moved  a  bit  and  on  f4  my  gun  was  above  the  hill,  then  next  kill  i  get  punted  and  blocked,  so  much  for  being  loyal  to  a  server

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in
PTCL=RS=
council
council
squad member
squad member

votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 pm Post subject: No icon Re: that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

You  got  told  not  to  stay  in  the  V  from  the  hill,  you  can't  be  seen  there.

For  being  loyal  means  also  to  play  fair  and  to  move  when  you  get  asked  for.

The  ban  is  for  2  days.

Conny

[flash  width=400  height=300:2bf63f6b30]http://realsniper.co.uk/public_html/conny/sigs/coony.swf[/flash:2bf63f6b30]
chaeos
Hardly here
Hardly here

Gender Male
Nov 21, 2012

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:23 pm Post subject: No icon Re: that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

Don't  recall  being  told  not  to  stand  there,  was  told  gun  was  in  hill  and  use  f4  which  I  did  and  moved  higher  up  the  hill  until  gun  was  above,  whoever  it  was  behind  me  seemed  happy  with  my  position  and  went.  Still  seems  harsh,  1  telling  then  banned.   As  for  playing  by  the  rules,  I  have  never  diliberately  broken  them.

Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:01 am Post subject: No icon Re: that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

Chaeos

The  problem  with  the  hills  are  that  you  can  in  some  places  actually  shoot  people  and  they  cant  see  you.  This  is  different  from  the  quickscopers  who  are  usually  moving.   The  vee  spot   is  one  of  those  areas  that  does  this.  If  you  aint  being  shot  at  it  could  mean  youve  happened  to  find  that  spot.

Andy
killers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

Im  starting  to  see  a  pattern  here  with  this  clan  the  more  i  search  on  you  guys  lol  ....is  it  that  you  guys  just  want  people  to  run  around  so  you  can  shoot  them  or  maybe  just  stand  still  for  you  guys  lol  same  problem  im  having  with  you  guy  this  guy  had  also  he  was  asked  to  move  he  did  then  you  guys  kill  and  punt  but  in  my  case  it  was  a  door  that  i  would  run  out  and  back  in  and  i  got  a  punt  lol   i  really  dont  see  many  people  staying  in  your  server  for  much  longer  then  yous  will  have  no  one  to  play  with  but  your  selfs  lol  then  yous  can  punt  one  another  lmao  that  should  be  fun
Sponsor
Joker=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

Repling  to  old  posts  wont  make  things  better.  Be  a  good  boy  now  and  jog  along  ---->  door

Morc

Please  login  to  see  this  link
killers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:15 am Post subject: No icon Re: that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

lol  joker  you  keep  proving  my  point  on  how  you  guys  treat  others  lol

Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:00 am Post subject: No icon Re: that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

Ah  hello  killers.

Now,  firstly  your  seeing  a  pattern.  Okay  thats  your  view.  In  the  RS  view  we  are  consistent.  No  one  gets  punted  or  banned  until  they  have  been  suitably  advised  of  what  they  are  doing  wrong.  Now  as  chrissy  advised  you  were  told  once  or  twice.  The  po8nt  is  we  treat  EVERYONE  the  same.

Chaoes  still  plays  but  not  sure  if  here.  Anyway,  the  rules  are  there  to  be  followed.  Ask  everyone  who  enjoys  it  here.

Tata  for  now.

Andy

francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: that seems a little harsh guys Reply with quote

The  best  thing  to  do  killer.  Find  another  sever  where  you  can  do  all  things  you  ant  and  about  us  we  are  always  many  players  on  our  server
 Andy  explained  you  things  like  it  hd  to  be  told
 Stay  on  our  server  accepet  our  rules  or  bye
 Francky

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
View user's profile Send francky=RS= a private message Send francky=RS= an email.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  Technical Help Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: