Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good morning 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,258
 Topics3,817
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)12
 Total12
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest
10. Guest
11. Guest
12. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
server General Discussion Started by Actona 1 Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:26 pm
by Actona
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair
Banned? General Discussion Started by TommyGun 0 Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 pm
by TommyGun

Grafic card problem!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cota

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:48 pm Post subject: No icon Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

Hello   all  !!!
 i  have  new  grafic  card-ATI  Radeon�  HD  2600,  couse  old  1  is  broken  and  at  first  i  unistall  old  drivers  then   replace  the  card  and  install  drivers  from  CD!!!  Looks  good  and  everythink  ok  until  I  start  BLACK  HAWK  DOWN!!!
 I  cant  see  the  text  on  start  menu,  so  cant  see  where  to  click  to  join  multiplayer  game  (OMG)  Crying or Very sad  .......and  when  I  click  multiplayer  by  memory  (blind)  and  join  in  there  is  another  problem  -  cant  read  the  text.  infront  of  my  crossfire  is  some  strange  sign  .............!!!!!   All  the  rest  works  fine  -  internet,  youtube.......!!!!!  BTW   didnt  try  any  other  game  couse  this  is  the  only  game  i  have  installeted  on  cpu  and  only  1  game  i  love  to  play  with  You  all!!  so  please  can  some  1  help  me  !!
 TY  all  and  have  fun  !!
francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

Think  someone  will  help  you  soon  simon
 Be  patient

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in
View user's profile Send francky=RS= a private message Send francky=RS= an email.
sk1nny=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Apr 27, 2008

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

Simon,

You  need  to  re-run  the  graphics  card  test  that  would  have  been  done  when  you  installed  bhd.

To  do  this  search  for  the  dfv.cfg  file  in  your  bhd  game  folder,  rename  the  file,  start  bhd  and  it  should  run  the  graphics  test,  

This  should  change  the  graphics  settings  to  the  best  your  new  card  can  handle  and  solve  the  problem

Mcchillin=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

Try  right  clicking  the  game  icon  on  the  desktop.
 Click  Properties.
 Click  Compatibility  Tab  (1  of  3  at  top  of  window)
 Click  on  "run  this  program  in  compatibility  mode  for:  (  then  choose  previous  windows  of  choice)
 Click  Apply.

Try  that  first.
View user's profile Send Mcchillin=RS= a private message Send Mcchillin=RS= an email.
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

have  you  checked  the  oil  in  the  fan  display  termination  module?

Or  the  coolant  in  the  header  tank  for  the  control  processing  unit?

Or  maybe  is  the  general  purpose  display  unit  not  talking  to  the  multi  purpose  display  unit.

OR

it  is  the  GUI  problem  like  every  one  said  above.

try  this

delete  Cota  -  reinstall  broom  handle  and  brush  yer  way  backwards  lol

good  luck
Sponsor
cota

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

Thanx  all  for  help!     But  I  m  big  toolie  so....  found  some  problem  -  cd  included  drivers  for  os.windows  64  bit  ,  but  mine  is  32  bit   and  i  found  drivers  for  32  bit  win.  download  and  reinstall  all-and.....no  go....  can  change  resolution  but  there  is  no  grafic  card  in  windows!!  Ok  can  some  1  found  for  me  right  drivers  and  send  me  link  where  to  download?  Dont  know  there  are  many  drivers  and  catalyst  and.......prrrrr  what  should  i  need  to  install?  What  is  frame  work  and  do  i  have  to  install  that  to  or  service  pack  3  included  frame  work?
 Grafic  card  ati  radeon  2600  pro  on  AGP  slot!!!
 OS  windows  xp  pro  32  bit  service  pack  3
 Please  step  by  step....  couse   I  m  TOOLIE  as  u  can  see  ,  but  promise  i  will  try  not  to  kill  player  who  will  help  me!!!
 TY.......  COTA

francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

Hope  someone  will  help  you  simon

View user's profile Send francky=RS= a private message Send francky=RS= an email.
koko
RS Postman
RS Postman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:32 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Stressin=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Jun 06, 2011

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:02 am Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

Hey  COTA.  Alright  now,  lets  see  what  we  can  figure  out,  starting  with  the  basic's.  :)

Catalyst  Software  Suite  Windows  XP.  

Scroll  down,  click  on  Catalyst  Software  Suite  to  start  download,  after  downloading,  click  run.
 This  supports  your  ATI  Radeon  HD  2600  Series  on  Windows  XP  Professional  Service  pack  3,  32bit.

I'm  curious,  when  you  uninstalled  your  old  graphic  drivers,  where  they  for  a  different  type  of  graphics  card,  if  so  what  was  your  last  graphic  card?  I'm  wondering  if  the  uninstaller  for  your  other  graphic  drivers  removed  your  DirectX  drivers  as  well.

So  lets  have  a  look.  
 Click  Start  >  Run  >  type:  dxdiag  >  press  enter  >  click  yes.  Let  it  locate  and  test.
 Delta  Force  Blackhawk  Down  needs  DirectX  8.1  at  the  very  least!  dxdiag  will  search  and  list  what  it  finds,  all  about  your  graphic  drivers.  Here  are  a  few  screenshots  of  my  dxdiag  results..  (This  is  with  my  PC  with  Vista)

(Yes,  I  know..  my  PC  name  is  who  gives  a  shit?,  I  got  annoyed  having  to  name  everything.)

Windows  XP  Professional  has  a  similar  interface.  This  is  my  Windows  XP  Professional  Service  pack  2

My  Windows  7..

As  you  can  see  it  list  which  DirectX  verison  you  have.
 Without  DirectX  the  only  thing  that  you  will  be  able  to  do  is  listen  to  DFBHD's  theme  song.

After  installing  any  software  drivers,  remember  to  reboot!  Rebooting  is  extremely  important.  Uninstalling  drivers  requires  a  reboot  and  installing  drivers  requires  a  reboot,  in  order  to  have  �things  run  as  slick  as  snaught.
 In  fact,  any  editing  in  your  C:/  drive  requires  a  reboot,  or  you'll  end  up  with  a  slugish  PC.

_______Other  Options_______

Do  you  still  have  your  DF  BHD  installation  disc?  If  so,  uninstalling  and  re-installing  can  work  miracles  sometimes.

Does  your  motherboard  have  a  video  card?  Perhaps  its  running  as  default  for  games,  make  sure  your  computer  reading  that  you  have  ATI  Radeon  HD  2600  Series  graphics  card  installed.  Example  picture:  

My  control  panel  boots  up  on  startup,  to  make  sure  that  I  know  whats  being  used.

Double  check  your  Display  Settings,  make  sure  you  are  using  the  correct  monitor  and  video  card.

But  then  again  this  could  very  much  be  as  simple  as  refreshing  your  game  video  test.  Have  you  tried  to  prompt  the  graphic  test  yet?  I'm  sure  you  remember  seeing  the  window,  warning  you  about  some  screen  flickering,  afterwards  you  get  results  like  my  result  here.

About  to  head  off  to  sleep,  to  be  continued!
View user's profile Send Stressin=RS= a private message Send Stressin=RS= an email.
francky=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 22, 2008

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Grafic card problem!!! Reply with quote

:idea:

Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  Technical Help Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: