Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good evening 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,258
 Topics3,817
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)8
 Total8
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
server General Discussion Started by Actona 1 Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:26 pm
by Actona
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair
Banned? General Discussion Started by TommyGun 0 Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 pm
by TommyGun

@ yo-yo

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:13 pm Post subject: No icon @ yo-yo Reply with quote

hi  dave
 thats  the  test  with  ping  and  tracert
 whart  do  u  think  about?

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in

greets  fab

ZR1=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

Hi  Bob  

Well  to  be  honest  that  looks  fine  and  your  ping  should  be  good  in  game  

not  sure  what  else  you  can  do  m8

Dave

Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

yep  Dave
 thats  the  reason  i  dont  understand  why  i  got  the  jumping  ping  while  i  play......  thats  a  mistery  lol
 i  also  tested  the  bankmark  of  PC  and  it  is  also  great.
 Just  an  idea,  it  is  possible  that  my  graphic  card  can  be  the  guilty?

ZR1=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

No  dont  think  it  will  be  GFX  as  BHD  does  not  require  much  to  run  

not  sure  why  then.  If  anyone  knows  why  this  happens  can  you  perhaps  pass  on  the  info

Dave

Wheezy=RS=
council
council
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

looks  like  you  have  a  big  rock  in  the  middle  of  your  monitor  -  could  that  be  the  problem  ?

:crazy:   :idiot  smile:

Sponsor
phelsuma
Hardly here
Hardly here

Gender Male
Mar 05, 2011

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 am Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

problem  is  ur  italian  dad...  :affraid:

Wheezy=RS=
council
council
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:56 am Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

lol  -  thanks  for  that  compliment,  i  would  be  proud..................but  nope

luna=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 05, 2007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:43 am Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

@Telespalla

Few  reasons  what  i  could  be,  do  not  know  your  quality  of  internet.

1.are  there  more  then  1  pc  connected  to  the  same  internet?
 2.do  you  use  wifi  or  such?
 3.if  using  wifi,  place  the  router  far  as  possible  from  any  electric  device,  mostly  devices  who  gives  problems  are,  wireless  phones,  microwaves,  wireless  mouse  and  keyboards,  cellphones  and  other  devices  what  use  the  air  to  travel.
 4.got  this  issue  also  a  while  ago,  jumping  pings  in  game  while  test  where  sort  of  ok.  "asked  for  a  fixed  IP  from  ISP"help  out  good.
 5.check  the  LAN  cables  if  there  is  any,  might  be  a  damage  in  them.
 6.disable  any  auto  update  of  windows  and  other  applications.
 7.might  be  a  firewall  issue,  using  any?  dont  use  the  windows  build  in  firewall.

pfff  what  can  i  think  of  more.....crap,  pain,  my  head  hurts...lmao.

Hopes  it  help  a  bit,  please  let  me  know   Surprisedk:  

Perry   :peace:

Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:05 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

@  Phelsuma
 this  evening  no  dinner  and  go  to  bed  without  goodnight  kiss

@  Tim
 yes  some  like  this,i  also  see  yesterday  that  while  ping  was  low  (78  ms)  i'm  scoping  and  see  a  ppl  stuck  run  front  of  a  wall,after  1  second  it  wasnt  there  anymore

@  Perry
 mmm  m8  i've  read  all  ur  point,i've  checked  almost  all,but  i  never  tought  about  some  eletric  device  that  can  disturb  the  whole  system.
 my  router  is  also  wifi  but  i  play  connect  by  lan,i  changed  all  cables  last  month.
 my  internet  provider  is  good,i  will  post  the  result  of  many  test  i  have  do,but  all  say  good,for  example  if  u  made  a  test  on
Please  login  to  see  this  link
 u  can  understand  how  about,it  say  that  my  connection  is  B  class.
 i  use  windows  7  i've  tried  to  disable  all  autoupdate  but  the  windows  do  it  same  lol  look  like  he  live  for  itself  and  dont  recognize  me  like  owner.
 yes  i  use  windows  firewall  ,  and  only  my  pc  is  connect  when  i  play.
 T
 Later  i  will  use  ur  suggestion  about  electrical  devise,actually  my  router  is  on  the  desk  betwin  monitor  and  speacker  really  close  each  other,i  will  move  as  far  as  possible  the  devices  and  will  try  again.
 i  will  let  u  know  what  about
 thanks  for  the  hint  for  moment  hope  to  fix  this  crap  think.

fabrizio

luna=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Aug 05, 2007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:43 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

@Telespalla  aka  fabrizio  ;-)

Great  m8.
 Will  wait  for  your  router  "test".
 What  i  mean  with  your  internet  connection  is:  
 do  you  have  a  passive  IP  or  dynamic  IP?is  it  on  high  priority  by  your  ISP.(what  wasnt  in  my  case)  
 but  after  contacting  the  ISP  they  put  me  on  higher  priority  and  that  solved  the  issue  more  or  less.(no  difference  in  pingtest.net)
 If  you  connect  with  LAN  cable  to  the  router  the  "air"devices  will  not  do  any  bad  for  connection,  so  its  something  else.

If  i  understand  it  right  you  are  not  the  "admin"(not  logged  on  as  admin  but  as  user?right?
 if  so,  log  on  as  admin  and  make  the  changes,  disable  the  firewall  just  as  a  test  and  see  if  that  will  help.
 Some  applications  like  "windows  mediaplayer"  reserve  bandwith  for  updates  and  information  for  the  player.

Good  luck  and  hear  from  you.

Perry   :peace:

Sponsor
koko
RS Postman
RS Postman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

Please  login  to  see  this  link
BriDawg=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:59 am Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

Hrmm,  well  I  didn't  read  all  of  the  posts  but  here  is  what  I  have  done  to  get  my  BHD  ping  down.

1)  Make  sure  the  ports  for  BHD  are  open  on  whatever  router/gateway  you  are  using
 2)  Use  game  booster
 3)  BHD  only  uses  a  single  core  of  a  processor,  you  have  to  manually  set  it  to  run  more  than  one  core  if  you  have  a  dual  core  or  better

Those  three  steps  got  me  from  a  325-425  ping  down  to  a  180  constant.  I  am  sure  on  this  ole  POS  I  have  I  could  do  better,  but  the  last  time  I  modified  to  many  things  I  killed  windows  7.  But  those  three  things  work  without  damaging  anything.
Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:58 am Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

some  update
 yesterday  after  many  tryout  the  ping  was  around  265,and  bit  stable.But  the  lag  and  ghost  on  game  still  be  too  much  present  for  the  connection  capacity.I  recieved  an  error  from  the  ACP,so  i  close  it  and  play  without  it,the  ping  without  ACP  get  down  to  140  and  i  haved  2  or  3  maps  of  fun.

@bri

i  use  gamebooster  already,it  is  the  free  version  and  it  say  that  with  full  version  is  possible  to  optimize  more  the  system,did  u  think  is  needed  to  buy  full  version?
 today  i  will  check  the  doos  on  router  for  bhd,i  never  do  that
 i  have  a  dual  core,but  i  dunno  how  to  set  the  game  for  use  both  processor,some  hints?
 ty  for  help  Smile

Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

other  possibles

how  many  background  programmes  ahve  you  got  running,  dunno  if  its  the  same  but  wit  loads  going  it  could  slow  ya  down

Is  it  in  every  map  or  just  some.   When  certain  people  join  i  also  get  poor  pings  and  never  constant,  usually  the  'R'  left  top  of  screen  is  always  red

If  it  is  not  in  every  map  could  just  be  ,aps  mate  as  i  also  get  the  poor  maps  with  ghosting

Andy
Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

well  Andy
 iwhen  i  play  in  background  i  have  ACP  and  TS,nothink  else.Btw  my  pc  is  strong  enought  to  dont  care  about  what  is  running,is  not  a  machine  problem
 and  yes  ,same  as  u  is  for  me,not  in  all  maps  i  have  same  prob,and  also  for  me  the  red  led  on  top  left  of  screen  is  light  time  by  time,the  strange  think  that  i  have  notice  is  for  example  that  in  dragons  death  ray  v2  today  ifor  10  minute  my  ping  goes  crazy  almost  over  1000,same  for  Ebola  bufon  and  almost  all  ppl,only  Danny  (kung  fu  panda  lol)  got  a  good  ping,yesterday  played  same  map  and  all  was  good,i  also  notice  that  happen  some  time  in  different  map  that  my  ping  is  better  that  all  ther  ppl,remember  happened  also  vs  you.
 It  is  a  strange  problrm,because  is  not  a  continuos  problem  so  hard  to  find  the  cause.All  my  stuff  (pc,mose,keyboard  monitor  router  and  kind  of  connectio)  are  newest  and  performance  more  than  the  game  required,technically  there  must  be  no  prob  at  all,i  tried  to  set  all  the  option  of  the  game  to  low(details  and  so  on)and  join  then  put  all  in  high  then  try  with  firewall  acivate  then  deactivate,antivirus  on  and  antivirus  off  with  and  without  acp  and  TS,i've  tried  with  all  combination  are  possible  lol  but  nothink  change,look  like  the  problem  is  casual  or  a  coincidences.
 My  personal  impression  is  that  not  depend  from  my  connection  or  staff,not  depend  from  server(i  mean  quality  and  power  of  RS  server)  not  depend  from  maps  or  number  of  ppl,the  only  guilty  that  in  moment  can  be  is  the  connection  of  our  (all  ppl  )  pc  to  the  server(  i  mean  the  Physical  way  that  our  connection  run  for  bring  the  signal  to  server)   so  only  the  provider  that  host  the  server  can  fix  this.
 Told  that  for  my  geographic  position  and  cable  way  till  server  location  i  haved  better  connection  with  old  server  but  i  agree  that  new  one  is  more  stable.maybe  we  will  be  lucky  and  the  issue  will  gone  away.
 thanks  all  for  hints,my  ping  still  the  same  but  my  pc  got  more  healt  now   Very Happy  

Fabrizio

Sponsor
Troop=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Jan 06, 2007

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ yo-yo Reply with quote

What  kind  of  security  do  you  use...  McAffee,  NOD,  Symantec,  Avast  or  Microsoft  AntiVirus?  Maybe  there  is  something.  I  heard  that  Symantec  has  some  problems  with  high  ping,  maybe  you  can  try  another  Security  software  like  Microsoft,  i  play  with  it  without  high  pings  even  Avast  is  no  problem  with  high  pings.

Did  you  ask  your  provider  for  support,  maybe  you  have  a  shared  internet  without  knowing  it?  Some  providers  have  connections  with  Best  Effort  Services.

Grtz,
 Roy

Troop

NUNC  AUT  NUNQUAM  (NOW  OR  NEVER)
View user's profile Send Troop=RS= a private message Send Troop=RS= an email. Visit user's website
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  Technical Help Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: