Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good evening 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,258
 Topics3,817
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)9
 Total9
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
server General Discussion Started by Actona 1 Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:26 pm
by Actona
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair
Banned? General Discussion Started by TommyGun 0 Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 pm
by TommyGun

Can't play :'(

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aveiro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm Post subject: No icon Can't play :'( Reply with quote

Hi  all.  First  of  all  i  cant  instal  anticheat  programm..  It  says  that  i  have  problem  with  "index"  :s  idk  what  i  need  to  do  to  fix  that.  Then,  i  try  to  join  realsnipers  and  when  i  join  i  "play"  1-2  seconds  and  its  back  to  server  list  :'/  Then  install  the  update  for  df  bhdts  and  when  i  try  to  join  to  real  snipers,  in  beggining  of  loading  the  map  says  "SYSDUMP"  (but  that  only  happen  with  update).

Please,  help  me  if  you  can.  I  really  want  to  play  with  you  guys.
 Peace.
Treble2=RS=
RS Senior
RS Senior
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:21 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

I  really  want  to  play  with  you  guys.  

sol  i  think  he  must  be  talking  to  you  m8.lol   

sorry  m8  cant  help  you,  but  i  know  a  man  that  can.  but  he  not  about  either.   i  am  sure  that  som1  will  help  you  soon.

TROUBLE2

[flash  width=400  height=140:afe1f4d0b4]http://www.lolsnipers.com/BUFON/sigs/treble.swf[/flash:afe1f4d0b4]
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 am Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

Aveiro  wrote  (View  Post):                
Hi  all.  First  of  all  i  cant  instal  anticheat  programm..  It  says  that  i  have  problem  with  "index"  :s  idk  what  i  need  to  do  to  fix  that.  Then,  i  try  to  join  realsnipers  and  when  i  join  i  "play"  1-2  seconds  and  its  back  to  server  list  :'/  Then  install  the  update  for  df  bhdts  and  when  i  try  to  join  to  real  snipers,  in  beggining  of  loading  the  map  says  "SYSDUMP"  (but  that  only  happen  with  update).

Please,  help  me  if  you  can.  I  really  want  to  play  with  you  guys.
 Peace.                

Hey

not  sure  if  this  helpd  but  in  your  post  you  say

BHDTS?

If  thats  BHD  with  the  team  sabre  expansion  it  could  be  the  problem.   I  am  sure  the  server  is  BHD  only  (NO  TS  MOD)

try  without  it  first  then  see  if  you  can  join

Andy
sk1nny=RS=
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Apr 27, 2008

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:52 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

Afraid  to  say  your  wrong  Andy,

You  can  play  with  or  without  Team  Sabre  installed  on  our  server,  thats  why  you  see  guys  in  different  uniforms  and  use  the  PSG,

the  only  servers  that  you  can't  play  on  is  a  dedicated  Team  Sabre  server  without  Team  Sabre  installed

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in

Aveiro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:16 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

My  game  is  Delta  Force  BHD  Team  Sabre  and  in  my  post  I  talking  about  the  update  to  BHD  TS.
 Can  I  join  to  server  without  Project  Inception?  If  no,  I'll  need  to  fix  that  but  i  dind't  know  how.  If  yes,  it  may  be  my  game  or  pinger  problem  :/

Thanks  you  all  for  try  to  help  me  :  )

Sponsor
PTCL=RS=
council
council
squad member
squad member

votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:55 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

Aveiro  it  would  be  nice  when  you  install  ACP.

But  the  ACP  is  not  the  problem  that  you  can't  join.

I  would  suggest  you  install  the  game  new,  make  sure  that  you  use  the  right  update.

You  should  be  fine  then.

Conny  (PTCL=RS=)

[flash  width=400  height=300:2bf63f6b30]http://realsniper.co.uk/public_html/conny/sigs/coony.swf[/flash:2bf63f6b30]
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 am Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

sk1nny=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
Afraid  to  say  your  wrong  Andy,

You  can  play  with  or  without  Team  Sabre  installed  on  our  server,  thats  why  you  see  guys  in  different  uniforms  and  use  the  PSG,

the  only  servers  that  you  can't  play  on  is  a  dedicated  Team  Sabre  server  without  Team  Sabre  installed                

i  wish  i  was  as  knowledgable  as  you  mate

lmao

andy

ps  did  he  try  emptying  his  cookies,  or  the  cache???

Joker=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 am Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

If  you  have  ATI  (  old  graphics  card  )  then  you  need  to  find  one  that  lets  you  play.

I  would  suggest  you  let  us  know  your  pc  specs  ...before  we  go  from  here   :lov:  

Morc

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Aveiro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

My  graphic  card  is  ATI  X1200  Series.
 AMD  Athlon(tm)  64  X2  Dual-Core  Processor  TK-57      1.90  GHz
 RAM:  2  GB  (Vista)
 32  bits

Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:57 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

32  bits                

Hallo  aviero
 i  think  that  ur  problem  is  the  memory  that  u  hsve  on  ur  pc  in  this  order

1)  ur  pc  is  plenty  of  trash  that  stolen  ur  memory  like  software  that  are  in  autostart
 2)  ur  fisical  memory  is  broken  or  not  work  at  100%
 3)  vista  like  windows  7  use  a  lot  of  free  memory,  often  around  700  mb  that  mean  u  have  only  1,3  mb  for  the  game,so  try  to  configurate  the  game  with  low  setting  and  try  to  make  a  configuration  for  pc  where  u  free  more  memory  is  possible  then  try,

at  this  point  some  must  have  change,if  u  succed  to  join  but  were  kicked  after  1  sec  u  are  in  banlist  maybe  for  a  dynamic  IP  guilty,if  u  were  kicked  after  couple  of  second  or  during  a  scope  or  a  complex  action  (where  the  pc  use  a  lot  of  resource)  u  need  more  memory,if  u  dont  get  kicked  anymore  play  and  think  how  u  have  do  a  good  job  while  drop  a  nice  beer

ps  send  me  100  Euros  for  assistance

Sponsor
Chrissy=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

Gender Female
Aug 12, 2008
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:05 am Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

:sos:

Last edited by Chrissy=RS= on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joker=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:29 am Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

Telespalla  wrote  (View  Post):                

32  bits                

Hallo  aviero
 i  think  that  ur  problem  is  the  memory  that  u  hsve  on  ur  pc  in  this  order

1)  ur  pc  is  plenty  of  trash  that  stolen  ur  memory  like  software  that  are  in  autostart
 2)  ur  fisical  memory  is  broken  or  not  work  at  100%
 3)  vista  like  windows  7  use  a  lot  of  free  memory,  often  around  700  mb  that  mean  u  have  only  1,3  mb  for  the  game,so  try  to  configurate  the  game  with  low  setting  and  try  to  make  a  configuration  for  pc  where  u  free  more  memory  is  possible  then  try,

at  this  point  some  must  have  change,if  u  succed  to  join  but  were  kicked  after  1  sec  u  are  in  banlist  maybe  for  a  dynamic  IP  guilty,if  u  were  kicked  after  couple  of  second  or  during  a  scope  or  a  complex  action  (where  the  pc  use  a  lot  of  resource)  u  need  more  memory,if  u  dont  get  kicked  anymore  play  and  think  how  u  have  do  a  good  job  while  drop  a  nice  beer

ps  send  me  100  Euros  for  assistance                

@Fabrizio...only  reason  i  asked  about  an  old  ATI  gfx  card  is  because  it  was  a  well  known  problem  of  ghosting  in  a  map  or  loading  the  game  staying  for  a  few  seconds  then  kicking  you  out  ...Grrr

i  think  what  this  guy  needs  to  do   is  completely  erase  his  bhd  from  pc  +  uninstall  any  gfx  updates  for  his  card  and  go  with  the  origional  from  cd   :Perfect:  

should  work  ,  but  i  agree  with  you  Fab  ,  with  such  a  pc  i  would  go  back  to  XP

@  Fab  ...we  should  be  =RS=  Pc  Tech  Support  (",)  wink  wink   :Perfect:  

Morc

Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Can't play :'( Reply with quote

Yes  Morc  u  right,ati  haved  and  have  some  prob  with  bhd,i  just  suggest  to  check  memory  because  i  haved  this  prob  in  the  past,and  only  after  many  attempt  i  see  that  the  fisical  memory  manage  all,also  the  graphic  card,i  solve  it  upgrading  memory,now  with  my  new  system  (  4Gb  )  is  really  rare  that  i  have  sysdump,maybe  happen  when  while  i  play  the  pc  make  some  scansion  or  some  stuff  like  that.

Cool  the  idea  to  be  tech  support  we  can  share  what  we  gain   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  Technical Help Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: