Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good morning 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,258
 Topics3,817
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)11
 Total11
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest
10. Guest
11. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
server General Discussion Started by Actona 1 Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:26 pm
by Actona
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair
Banned? General Discussion Started by TommyGun 0 Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 pm
by TommyGun

Jack The Ripper needs help to understand

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackTheRipper
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm Post subject: No icon Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

Hello  all.  Never  forgot  you  all.  I  have  a  question:  I  tried  to  install  my  dfbhd  game,  (I  had  to  remove  it),  but  after  about  1  min  of  installation,  always  at  the  same  place  (or  moment),  it  freezes,  saying  ''an  error  occured  during  the  move  data  process  -106''.  It  happens  always  at  31%  of  the  installation.  I  have  2  pc  in  the  house  and  it  says  exactly  the  same  thing  at  the  same  moment  for  both  pc.  In  the  past  years,  this  game  has  been  installed  at  least  3  or  4  times  on  each  pc,  depending  of  the  way  I  wanted  to  use  these  pc.  (  I  own  that  CD  for  about  8  or  10  yrs).  If  someone  knows  something  that  could  help,  plz  tell...!!!  :affraid:   Sad   Confused
DPC=RS=
Site Admin
Site Admin
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Sep 29, 2007

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

what  operating  system  are  you  running,  windows  7  and  vista  you  need  to  run  the  installer  as  administrator,  by  right  clicking  on  it  and  slecting  run  as  administrator.

If  that  doesnt  work  try  going  through  your  program  folder  and  deleting  any  novaworld  folders  that  you  find,  this  could  be  stopping  the  new  ones  from  copying  over.

If  that  doesnt  work,  try  disabling  your  antivirus  and  installing  the  game  (and  running  as  administrator  if  you  need  to)

If  those  dont  work,  then  im  out  of  ideas   :peace:
View user's profile Send DPC=RS= a private message Send DPC=RS= an email. Visit user's website
CrestedNewt=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:59 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

It  could  be  a  scratch  on  the  CD??

I  have  a  download  file  which  is  <  520MB  which  is  how  I  purchased  the  game.  If  needs  be,  I  could  post  that  up  for  downloading  somewhere  BUT  you  need  to  install  the  NOCD  patch  before  running.

Try  what  Danny  says  first  though.
View user's profile Send CrestedNewt=RS= a private message Visit user's Facebook: 756329056
Toolkit=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

JackTheRipper...

i  send  u  a  PM,  hopes  this  solves  your  problem  :Perfect:
 it  solved  the  problem  for  some  of  our  members  with  similar  issues

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in
JackTheRipper
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

Thank  you  very  much  to  all  who  are  trying  to  help  me.  I'm  trying  all  what  you  said  to  me.  Lotta  work  in  my  life,  so  it  ain't  gonna  be  solved  in  a  week.  But  be  sure,  I  keep  trying  to  fix  the  problem.  I'm  seeing  that  brotherhood  in  Real  Snipers  isn't  a  myth.  Thanks  a  lot  for  help,  and  I'll  give  news  as  soon  as  possible.  BHD  is  definetely  my  favorite  game,  hoping  I'll  join  you  all  in  maps  soon.  Bye  all.  (sorry  for  my  english,  I  do  my  best).  Very Happy   :peace:

Sponsor
Hilander=RS=
squad member
squad member

votes: 7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

Surprisedk:   Surprisedk:   Surprisedk:  

WELL  SAID

BROTHERHOOD

andy   :Perfect:   :Perfect:   :Perfect:   :Perfect:   :Perfect:
DPC=RS=
Site Admin
Site Admin
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Sep 29, 2007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

yeap  we  always  try  to  help  where  we  can   :peace:

View user's profile Send DPC=RS= a private message Send DPC=RS= an email. Visit user's website
CrestedNewt=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 am Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

I  haven't  seen  you  on  in  a  while  so  it  would  be  good  to  shoot  you  again   Very Happy  

Yes  -  BROTHERHOOD  (and  a  small  amount  of  sisterly  love  also)   Very Happy

View user's profile Send CrestedNewt=RS= a private message Visit user's Facebook: 756329056
Joker=RS=
BHD Squad Leader
BHD Squad Leader
squad member
squad member

votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 am Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

grumpy_ipl=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  haven't  seen  you  on  in  a  while  so  it  would  be  good  to  shoot  you  again  Â  Very Happy  

Yes  -  BROTHERHOOD  (and  a  small  amount  of  sisterly  love  also)  Â  Very Happy                

Not  wot  i  heard  ...this  is  Conny  &  Chrissy  on  vocals   :lov:   :lov:  

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pu0Fn1oRN4&feature=related[/youtube]

:gogo:  

Morc

john=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 am Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

GOOD  ONE  JOKER

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Sponsor
CrestedNewt=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

LOL  m8

JackTheRipper
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:45 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

IT  ALMOST  WORKS!!!  What's  happening  now  is  that  once  in  a  game,  I'm  automaticly  punt  after  5  or  6  seconds  after  being  entered  in.  I  tried  3  or  4  different  places  to  play,  and  it's  always  the  same  thing  happening.  I  keep  trying....Bye,  and  thanks  to  all  for  help.  :peace:

koko
RS Postman
RS Postman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

Update  the  game  [start/all  progs/nova/  bhd  /update!
Toolkit=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

JackTheRipper  wrote  (View  Post):                
IT  ALMOST  WORKS!!!  What's  happening  now  is  that  once  in  a  game,  I'm  automaticly  punt  after  5  or  6  seconds  after  being  entered  in.  I  tried  3  or  4  different  places  to  play,  and  it's  always  the  same  thing  happening.  I  keep  trying....Bye,  and  thanks  to  all  for  help.  :peace:                

yes  what  koko  says  or  just  download  the  update  

orrr  just  go  the  FILES  section  on  this  website..(at  the  top)
 and  then  i  found  it  is  indeed  at  the  files  section  of  our  website,  so  their  was  not  need  to  upload  it  on  my  server  lol

good  luck  ripper..

JackTheRipper
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

I  think,  but  I'm  not  sure,  that  I  found  what's  wrong  with  the  game:  if  I  click  on  the  dfbhd  icon  (on  the  desk),  then  choose  ''properties'',  then  ''compatibility'',  in  the  items  offered,  (windows  xp,  windows  vista,  etc...)  I  don't  see  what  my  son  recently  installed,which  is  named   ''windows  7''.  So,  perhaps  it  is  only  what  makes  the  troubles...I'll  ask  to  him  when  he  will  get  up  from  bed,  (about  at  5  pm...lol).Bye  all.  I'll  give  news  about  that.   Confused

Sponsor
john=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:49 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

It  runs  on  window  7.  There  is  alot  of  people  using  window  7.

CrestedNewt=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

JackTheRipper  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  think,  but  I'm  not  sure,  that  I  found  what's  wrong  with  the  game:  if  I  click  on  the  dfbhd  icon  (on  the  desk),  then  choose  ''properties'',  then  ''compatibility'',  in  the  items  offered,  (windows  xp,  windows  vista,  etc...)  I  don't  see  what  my  son  recently  installed,which  is  named  Â  ''windows  7''.  So,  perhaps  it  is  only  what  makes  the  troubles...I'll  ask  to  him  when  he  will  get  up  from  bed,  (about  at  5  pm...lol).Bye  all.  I'll  give  news  about  that.  Â  Confused                

Compatibility  mode  may  be  left  blank  or  select  XP

john=RS=
squad member
squad member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 am Post subject: No icon Re: Jack The Ripper needs help to understand Reply with quote

MAYBE  YOU  HAVE  TO  RUN  THE  GAME  AS  ADIM.

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  Technical Help Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: