Use Image, insteed of nocd patch !!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Use Image, insteed of nocd patch !! Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:34 am
    —
 Hi  m8ys  Â    :peace:  

Noticed  that  some  ppl  having  issues  with  the  nocd  patch,
 I  never  use  it,  no  need  to,  what  i  do  is,
 Make  an  image  of  the  original  cd  of  BHD,  "ISO",  doesn't  really  matter  with  which  program.
 Download  and  install  daemon  tools,  
Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in
 The  Daemon  Tools  Lite  version  is  a  free  version.
 mount  the  image  of  BHD,  done...
 no  need  to  have  cd  in  driver,  nor  nocd  patch.
 Just  make  sure  that  the  image  is  mounted  when  u  start  the  game.

Hope  it  helped  some  ppl  out!!!  :rock:  Â    :dance:

#2: No icon Re: Use Image, insteed of nocd patch !! Author: scarpetta=RS= PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 am
    —
 Thank  you  I  will  give  that  a  try  i  can  not  get  the  no  cd  patch  to  work  now.   

Thank  you  

Patrisha

#3: No icon Re: Use Image, insteed of nocd patch !! Author: DPC=RS=Location: Liverpool PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:23 pm
    —
 if  you  do  use  deamon  tools,   just  be  careful,  there  is  a  risk  sigurd  may  pick  this  up  as  an  unknown  cheat  signature.  As  far  as  im  aware  you  wont  get  banned  automatically.  If  anything  probibly  just  a  box  popping  up  to  say  unknown  cheat  code  detected.

But  good  idea  Perry  Surprisedk:

#4: No icon Re: Use Image, insteed of nocd patch !! Author: luna=RS=Location: Hoorn PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:28 pm
    —
 UW  m8

With  sigurd  no  prob  at  all,  using  it  for  a  few  years,  since  its  out  exactly.
 And  dint  got  1  time  any  issues  with  sigurd  and  Daemon  Tools,  its  just  an  virtual  cd/dvd  drive.
 And  its  Daemon  Tools  ,  Danny,  and  not  Deamon  Tools....lmao

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1