Welcome to Real Snipers The number one Black Hawk Down gaming squad.
=RS= still going strong
Welcome Anonymous! Please or        
block1
Fallen Members

• OnlyOne=RS= aka Jim
  • Silver Sniper aka Gary
  • Ebola=RS= aka Sam
  • John=RS=
  • TNVOLS=RS=
block1
Shout Box

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.
block1
User Info

Good morning 
Anonymous

Register
 Lost Password
Username
Password
Most Ever Online
 Guest(s)767
 Member(s)0
 Total767
Forums
 Posts29,258
 Topics3,817
Online Stats
 Member(s)0
 Guest(s)6
 Total6
Guest(s)
01. Guest
02. Guest
03. Guest
04. Guest
05. Guest
06. Guest

block1
Main Menu

Home

Discussions
 Forums
 Private Messages
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Members
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Statistics
 Search
 Servers
 Your Account
 Your Account
block1

Search for at
Real Snipers Website Community Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
server General Discussion Started by Actona 1 Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:26 pm
by Actona
Resolution problem, game crash Technical Help Started by BK45=RS= 5 Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am
by Eveready_Bunny=RS=
Monkey Jokes Started by MrKemper=RS= 0 Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:16 pm
by MrKemper=RS=
xmas video 2023 General Discussion Started by DjBlair 0 Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
by DjBlair
Banned? General Discussion Started by TommyGun 0 Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:49 pm
by TommyGun

@ Danny

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 am Post subject: No icon @ Danny Reply with quote

hi  Danny
 it  seems  that  the  prob  of  slow  site  isnt  by  you,for  me  the  prob  have  some  to  do  with  the  host,i  saw  that  atm  the  site  time  by  time  stuck  in  download  page  like  before  but  not  every  time

Please  login  to  see  this  image.
Get  registered  or  Log  in

maybe  u  can  mail  the  host  and  see  what  going  on

greets

rawks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 am Post subject: No icon Re: @ Danny Reply with quote

Telespalla  wrote  (View  Post):                
hi  Danny
 it  seems  that  the  prob  of  slow  site  isnt  by  you,for  me  the  prob  have  some  to  do  with  the  host,i  saw  that  atm  the  site  time  by  time  stuck  in  download  page  like  before  but  not  every  time

maybe  u  can  mail  the  host  and  see  what  going  on

greets                

i  dunno  if  it  is  the  host..

first  time  i  load  the  page  on  a  new  day  it  takes  about  20-25  seconds..  after  that  its  almost  instant  for  the  rest  of  the  day..

i  guess  its  just  something  on  the  site  that  has  a  large  db...  Smile
Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ Danny Reply with quote

mmmm
 i  dont  think  it  depend  from  large  database,look  at  my  ss,  u  can  see  was  needed  184  seconds,and  it  wasnt  first  time  from  when  re  install  site.Also  this  not  happen  everytime,that  et  me  think  that  the  prn  isnt  by  nuke,and  isnt  by  db,else  this  mst  be  happen  always,in  my  eyes  look  like  the  hst  is  making  some  stuff  or  get  some  issue,dont  forget  that  a  site  is  just  a  remote  disk  with  static  IP,maybe  ur  disk  have  some  prb,all  in  all  asl  an  help  to  host  cost  nothink   Smile

River-Rat
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ Danny Reply with quote

mine  loads  fast  no  problem  here  danny  boy   Twisted Evil
DPC=RS=
Site Admin
Site Admin
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Sep 29, 2007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ Danny Reply with quote

Nah  tisnt  the  host.  I  been  searching  for  ages  for  the  problem   Sad
View user's profile Send DPC=RS= a private message Send DPC=RS= an email. Visit user's website
Sponsor
rawks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ Danny Reply with quote

since  i  was  on  ts  the  other  day  and  someone  told  me  the  url  was
Please  login  to  see  this  link
 the  site  hasnt  taken  longer  that  0.5  seconds  to  load.

i  always  just  typed  realsnipers.com  but  never  did  i  see  /root  before.

in  public_html  is  there  still  nuke  evo  files  with  the  same  database  info?

DPC=RS=
Site Admin
Site Admin
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Sep 29, 2007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ Danny Reply with quote

no  is  nothing  but  an  index  file  in  the  "public_html"  folder.  it  is  NOTHING  to  do  with  the  website  or  script,  which  is  what  i  have  said  and  you  can  still  type  realsnipers.com  (t  used  to  be  web  but  due  to  cache  reasons  i  had  to  change  it)  but  the  loading  issues  is  nothing  to  do  with  teh  script  on  the  site  or  any  moduels  ive  created

View user's profile Send DPC=RS= a private message Send DPC=RS= an email. Visit user's website
Telespalla
Hardly here
Hardly here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 am Post subject: No icon Re: @ Danny Reply with quote

Btw  sometime  happened  to  many  site  with  Nuke  Evo,but  isnt  a  prob,also  on  our  site  occasionally  can  happen   it  hang,and  there  arent  any  strange  module  working,so  i  get  some  info  around  and  also  chat  with  my  webbhost,the  only  think  that  can  happen  is  that  if  u  join  site  when  maybe  host  is  making  a  ordinary  backup  or  some  work  on  some  server  it  can  hang,i  asked  to  my  host  to  make  those  works  during  the  night  for  have  no  prob  when  user  is  online,but  at  last  is  t  a  big  prob  if  once  u  need  to  w8  a  it,i  just  tell  it  to  u  because  the  enormous  work  u  are  doing  risk  to  dont  fix  ur  prob,btw  atm  ur  site  go  well,dont  touch  notink  anymore,just  add  os  module  once  for  week  so  u  can  test  what  mees  ur  old  site.
 Abut  realsnipers/root  just  move  all  the  contenet  of  root  in  main  folder  via  ftp  quick  and  easy
 greets

DPC=RS=
Site Admin
Site Admin
squad member
squad member

Gender Male
Sep 29, 2007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm Post subject: No icon Re: @ Danny Reply with quote

@Tellespalla  i  dont  mean  to  sound  bitchy  or  anything  but  im  in  a  bad  mood  and  dont  need  to  be  told  how  to  run  a  website,  i  dont  want  to  put  all  the  files  in  the  main  folder,  if  i  wanted  to  do  that  i  woudl  have  im  not  an  idiot,  secondly  the  reason  they  are  in  a  seperate  folder  is  because  there  is  a  landing  page  (for  reasons  i  am  not  putting  out  there  yet)

Secondly  the  server  is  a  dedicated  server  UNMANAGED.  It  doesnt  do  backups  (except  manual  backups  when  i  tell  it  to)  it  doesnt  have  a  hosting  company  managing  it,  its  not  a  reseller  it  is  DEDICATED  only  1  website  running  on  it.

Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view Forum Index ->  Technical Help Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: