Kicked from the Server, possibly banned.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Kicked from the Server, possibly banned. Author: Major PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:31 pm
    —
 Crying or Very sad  

Hi  guys,

Maybe  someone  could  help  me.  Today  I  was  kicked  out  of  the  Server  and  not  allowed  back  in.  I've  no  idea  why,  as  I  was  playing  badly  today,  not  my  usual  self.  I've  obviously  been  playing  in  your  server  for  a  longtime,  work  trips  permitting.  

Anyway  if  someone  could  get  back  to  me  with  a  reason  why,  that  would  be  appreciated.

Thanks

Major  

(Peter)

#2: No icon Re: Kicked from the Server, possibly banned. Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:38 pm
    —
 The  person  who  banned  you  Major  will  be  in  touch  with  you.  (If  indeed  it  is  on  the  admin/councils  part)  

Can  i  ask  as  i'm  curious,  How  do  you  mean  you  was  playing  badly  ?!  

Regards.

BeeChyy/Huntsman   Cool

#3: No icon Re: Kicked from the Server, possibly banned. Author: Major PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:42 pm
    —
 Badly  means  terrible,  hardly  hitting  a  thing,  and  dieing  too  much.  Their  was  no  warning  in  the  server,  and  playing  DF  since  the  first  one,  I've  never  used  any  cheats.  So  would  really  like  to  know.

#4: No icon Re: Kicked from the Server, possibly banned. Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:51 pm
    —
 lol,  happens  to  us  all  does  that  at  some  point  hehe.

Im  not  council  so  all  i  can  advise  you  is,  that  if  it  was  down  to  us,  then  the  member  who  did  it  will  be  the  one  to  respond  to  you  m8.  

Regards

#5: No icon Re: Kicked from the Server, possibly banned. Author: Major PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:53 pm
    —
 I  thought  only  the  council  could  kick  you  from  the  server,  as  they  have  to  have  access  to  the  host  server?

#6: No icon Re: Kicked from the Server, possibly banned. Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:59 pm
    —
 Hello  Major,

your  IP  was  very  close  to  a  banned  person's  IP  ,  so  it  was  accidently.

Sorry

Conny  (PTCL=RS=)

#7: No icon Re: Kicked from the Server, possibly banned. Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:00 pm
    —

Major  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  thought  only  the  council  could  kick  you  from  the  server,  as  they  have  to  have  access  to  the  host  server?                

I  believe  that  is  right  also,  by  memberr  i  mean  Council  member  lol.

As  Conny  has  stated  in  the  shout  box,  the  ban  has  been  lifted.  

Happy  playing  Smile  

Regards.

#8: No icon Re: Kicked from the Server, possibly banned. Author: Major PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:04 pm
    —
 Thanks  Conny,

I  was  getting  worried,  especially  as  I  played  DF  since  the  UK  release,  early  1999.  I've  never  been  banned  from  anywhere  in  that  time.  So  would  like  to  keep  my  record  clean.

I'll  try  the  sever  again  tomorrow,  as  I  was  still  banned  10  miutes  ago.

Cheers

Major

(Peter)

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1