BHD Download
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon BHD Download Author: NateWorthers PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:29 am
    —
 Hi  Guys,

Used  to  play  BHD  years  ago.   Just  came  to  reinstall  the  game  to  play  again  but  the  cd  is  missing  from  the  case.

Does  anyone  have  a  download  for  the  game?

I  still  have  my  product  key.

Thanks

NateWorthers

#2: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: francky=RS=Location: Pont l.eveque france PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:34 am
    —
 Look  on  our  website  u  can  download  it

#3: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:56 pm
    —

francky=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                

Welcome  back  to  BHD.

As  Francky  said  you  can  visit  th  download  section  of  the  site  and  go  from  there,  Downloads  --->  BHD  Files  --->  No  CD  Patch  (For  No  CD  obviously)

Or  if  you  was  wanting  the  actual  full  install  of  the  game,   im  pretty  sure  Delta  Force  Barracks  has  it.

All  the  best,  Look  forward  to  shooting  you  !!  

Regards.
                                                          Dane/Huntsman

#4: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: NateWorthers PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:20 pm
    —

BeeChyy=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                

Welcome  back  to  BHD.

As  Francky  said  you  can  visit  th  download  section  of  the  site  and  go  from  there,  Downloads  --->  BHD  Files  --->  No  CD  Patch  (For  No  CD  obviously)

Or  if  you  was  wanting  the  actual  full  install  of  the  game,  �im  pretty  sure  Delta  Force  Barracks  has  it.

Regards.
   �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �Dane/Huntsman                

Hi

Thanks  for  the  reply.   Its  the  full  game  I'm  after  as  I've  lost  my  CD  to  install  it  again.

I  cannot  find  it  on  DF  Barracks  either.

Will  re  buy  it  and  install

Thanks

#5: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:26 pm
    —
 PM  me

#6: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:10 pm
    —

NateWorthers  wrote  (View  Post):                

BeeChyy=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                

Welcome  back  to  BHD.

Or  if  you  was  wanting  the  actual  full  install  of  the  game,  �im  pretty  sure  Delta  Force  Barracks  has  it.

Regards.
   �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �Dane/Huntsman                

Hi

Thanks  for  the  reply.  �Its  the  full  game  I'm  after  as  I've  lost  my  CD  to  install  it  again.

I  cannot  find  it  on  DF  Barracks  either.

Will  re  buy  it  and  install

Thanks                

I  hope  you  get  it  sorted  asap.  Here  is  the  link  to  have  a  look  on  DF  barracks  if  i  cant  help  you,  Morc  above   Maybe  able  to  help  you  more.

Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

All  the  best,  Regards

Dane/Huntsman   Cool  
   Smile

#7: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:34 pm
    —
 Cool  no  bhd  full  d/l

Morc

#8: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:41 pm
    —

Joker=RS=  wrote  (View  Post):                
Cool  no  bhd  full  d/l

Morc                

huh  -  strange,  it  used  to  be  up  there,  maybe  they  taken  it  dwn  for  some  reason.  God  Knows.

Is  there  anywhere  else  can't  see  it  on  our  site  unless  im  being  blind?!   :silly:

#9: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:46 pm
    —
 Yep  your  blind

#10: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: Cycotic=RS=Location: Leicestershire ,UK PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 pm
    —
 i  cant  find  a  DL  link  either,  my  CD  drive  has  decided  to  pack  up  Sad  so  ws  looking  for  a  link  to  download  the  whole  game

#11: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:08 pm
    —
 look  in  RS  general  chat

#12: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: Cycotic=RS=Location: Leicestershire ,UK PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 pm
    —
 cheers  joker

#13: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: Joker=RS=Location: England PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:12 pm
    —
 post  is  called  DFBHDTS  ,  its  both  BD  &  Teamsabre  ,  no  key  needed  ,  just  d/l  the  no  cd  key  and  replace  in  the  directory.

Morc

Glad  2  help  buddy

#14: No icon Re: BHD Download Author: Sol=RS=Location: Home PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:54 pm
    —
 Phil  u  faggot,  where  u  been  m8y  ,  someone  will  hav  an  image  you  could  use
 shoot  you  soon,  just  like  the  old  days
 Andy

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1