Change name in Nova account
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

#1: No icon Change name in Nova account Author: Sweet-RS- PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:55 pm
    —
 Can  someone  tell  me  how  i  change  my  Nova  player  name..
 Ive  tryed,  but  always  got  this  message  -  name  taken..?
 Did  =RS=  have  a  player  erarlyer  with  the  same  name  as  me..?

The  reason  i  wanna  change  the  name,  is  that  sometimes  i  log  into  nova  to  play  other  servers  and  i  wanna  play  as  Sweet.=RS=,  not  my  nova  name...

Any  help...

#2: No icon Re: Change name in Nova account Author: Djakkie=RS= PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:17 pm
    —
 Hi  m8  

Wel  i  have  try  it  to  use  the  name  Sweet=RS=  and  changed  it  in  Nova.
 I  go  into  the  game  and  they  al  see  it  so  that  is  not  a  problem.

Do  you  use  the  pinger  installation  to  get  in  the  game????

Greets  Djakkie=RS=

#3: No icon Re: Change name in Nova account Author: PTCL=RS= PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:44 am
    —
 Hello  Ole,

use  the  pinger  for  to  join  a  server  and  you  can  change  your  name  how  you  like.

Here  is  a  little  help  how  to  do   
Please  login  to  see  this  link
Get  registered  or  Log  in

Conny

#4: No icon Re: Change name in Nova account Author: Sweet-RS- PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:52 pm
    —
 I  kno  how  to  change  name  ingame,  its  my  nova  name  i  wanna  change.
 Im  stuck  with  my  old  player  names..

How  did  ya  do  that  djakkie,  i  did  log  in  to  nova  and  could  not  change  my  nova  name  to  swet  =RS=....?
 Taken  or  already  in  use...

That  link  conny,  was  how  to  update  pinger/servers  -  i  got  the  last  1..  �Smile
 But  it  aint  all  servers  that  announce  IP  and  port  so  i  can  ad  them  to  the  pinger...

#5: No icon Re: Change name in Nova account Author: Chrissy=RS=Location: Portsmouth, England PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:58 am
    —
 You  can  only  have  4  names  on  your  account  to  play  the  game,  after  that  you  can't  change  your  name  unless  you  pay  to  have  it  changed
 or  have  a  gold  membership  on  the  nova  forums  or  managed  to  get  a  rename  token  when  the  forums  changed.  Go  to  the  novaworld  forums
 page  and  have  a  look  on  the  My  Characters  bit  in  your  account,  you  can  see  there  if  you  can  change  your  name  or  not.
 This  is  the  message  I  get  on  my  characters  bit:-

You  have  1  rename  token  available.  
 Each  character  rename  consumes  1  rename  token.
 Additional  rename  tokens  can  be  purchased  here.  
 No  single  character  can  be  renamed  more  than  once  per  7  days.
Last edited by Chrissy=RS= on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6: No icon Re: Change name in Nova account Author: amish=RS= PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:48 pm
    —
 good  info  Chrissy,  thank  you.

#7: No icon Re: Change name in Nova account Author: Sweet-RS- PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:25 pm
    —
 Ill  check  that  Chrissy..
 Ty  for  info..     Wink

#8: No icon Re: Change name in Nova account Author: BeeChyy=RS=Location: Accrington - England PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:39 pm
    —

Sweet-RS-  wrote  (View  Post):                
I  kno  how  to  change  name  ingame,  its  my  nova  name  i  wanna  change.
 Im  stuck  with  my  old  player  names..

How  did  ya  do  that  djakkie,  i  did  log  in  to  nova  and  could  not  change  my  nova  name  to  swet  =RS=....?
 Taken  or  already  in  use...

That  link  conny,  was  how  to  update  pinger/servers  -  i  got  the  last  1..  �Smile
 But  it  aint  all  servers  that  announce  IP  and  port  so  i  can  ad  them  to  the  pinger...                

You  will  have  to  go  into  your  nova  account  via  Novaworld2  website,  not  the  old  one  the  new  one.  My  Characthers  is  were  u  can  change  your  name  and  also  1  of  the  names  to  primary,  to  rename  player,  you  have  to  use  rename  tokens,  pretty  sure  you  start  with  1  free  token  anyway  and  pretty  sure  you  have  to  purchase  more.  Don't  quote  me  on  it  though.  �8)

Oh  and  only  just  realized  Chrissy  has  supplied  this  information,  need  to  stop  smoking  !   Mad   Embarassed   Razz

Real Snipers Website Community -> Technical Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1